12/26/17

PRESSIES from the Great White North!!!

 The rest of this week, we are going to be telling you all about the pressies we got for Christmas!  This year we participated in the Blogville Christmas Exchange and Phod, who I got to meet at the BAR and then saw his Lady and Man again last summer, got my name!!  For those who don't know,  Phod lives in the great white north country of Canada where it gets down to 87 million degrees BELOW zero in the winter time!
BRRRRRRR!



 Anyways, I couldn't wait to show Jakey and Miss Sassy Pants the card from Phod...it might have been the best part of the whole pressie box! 

Notice what it says in between the red snowflakes:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHARE WITH JAKEY OR ROSY!!



 #BESTCHRISTMASPRESSIEEVER




 Phod gave me a bag of delicious Zuke's treats!




 They have rabbit AND apple in them...and boy were they delicious!!
Mama promised not to tell me when she give any to Jakey or Rosy!!



 I also got these pawsome squeaky toys!!!



 I assured Santa he did not have to worry, since I didn't have to share, I would make sure he never ever got deaded met Jakey!



Thanks for some great pressies Phod, but best of all, thanks for not making me share!!

19 comments:

  1. What pawsome pressies!

    My momma forgot to sign up - grrrr. I'm not lettin her forget next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    What plush toys and luscious treats! Those Northerners sure shopped well - and not having to share? Well that's priceless... *cough*... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the Zukes treats and always have some around for those small occasions. Enjoy your squeakers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome pressies! Phod is a great shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mayor Arty first of all you look super duper extra more handsomer than usual today. OMCs do I love that scarf!
    Phod is the best shopper and a wonderful friend to send you such tasty and fun gifts.
    I hope and purr you don't have to "play your Mayoral card" to keep Jakey and Rosy Sassy Pant's paws off your mayoral stuffs.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes your stuff should just be your stuff. Sharing can be highly over-rated, especially when it comes to treats and stuffies that would be deaded. Riley partially de-antlered Xena's new reindeer before I realized he had it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Whay great presents! Those treats look supper yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phod is an excellent shopper. Those little stuffies look perfect for you and now that you don't have to share there will be more treats just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. brhahaha and good luck on not SHARING those squeakies... bet you DO. BOL.. you sure look happy with your pressies, waiting to see the rest

    ReplyDelete
  10. What nice presents!!! Can't Jakey see that toy for jusssssssst a few minutes?!!?
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not having to share! That's wonderful! Phod is a great shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow those are some great presents!
    I'm not a big fan of sharing my things with my friends.. but mum says I have to work on that so maybe that will be my New Year's resolution.. maybe... (probably not!)
    Lots of licks, your new friend Morrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are very welcome dear Arty. Glad you like them.

    It is going to be -40 overnight and tomorrow. Tell Jakey I will be using his gift!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are no better gifts than squeaky toys and treats

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not having to share is the best gift of all!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yippee, you got them ALL to yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Best Chrissymas pressie efur is not hasen to share wif your siblings ;) Enjoy your treats and stuffies!

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!