12/29/17

Pressies from Mabel!!


Today I wanted to thank my thoughtful and beautimous, Best Gal Mabel for the pawsome pressies she sent me for Christmas!!


 She sent me some very delicious snack stix that have wabbit and venison!!
Not only are they good for my itchies they taste nommy too!!



 She is such a good shopper! She must have known I needed some new walkie bandaners, she picked out a couple of very snazzy ones!



 Wait a minute....did those bandaners say L-O-V-E on them???
OMD!!!


 Then I noticed on the next gift tag, it said
LOVE, Mabel....What a wonderful girl I have!!
I love you too, Mabel!!!




I am giving my little sis the stink eye...She was getting a bit too close to MY pressie!



OMD...It's a tuggy ball, and look, it says
L-O-V-E on it too!!!



 Thanks Mabel, for the wonderful and loving pressies!!

 
Wait...what time is it??


OH NO....I need to go meet Mabel over to the Blogville Dance Hall and start decorating for the big pawty tomorrow!!
I'm sorry we haven't been around much this week, Mama has been busy helping Mabel and I decorate!!

16 comments:

  1. We love seeing all of your love pressies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH My DOGS... Arty you know I love men in neck thingies and OMCs Mabel chose the best ones too red and full of puppy love especially for you.

    Tell Rosy paws off she has her own stuff and dollars to donuts she'll have a handsome beau next year.

    I love Mabel's red plaid frock and your matching bowtie.
    See ya at the festivities
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mabel is an excellent shopper. Can't wait for the big night. Hope a ball doesn't drop cause Phod may try and catch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pressies Mabel got for you. We can't wait for the big dance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all your pressies and the bandanna with the message of love is pawfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari Om
    Arty, those gifties are wonderfurs!!! Guess what, I had to double check today when I parked the car at the supermarket. In the next door vehicle, a pair of little eyes were checking me out and they belonged to a B&W Shitzu just like you!!! SSQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEE... OMD, the dance is nearly upon us... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a very lucky dog, Arty! Mabel got you some amazing pressies. I especially love the bandanas! And the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are thinking "love" is in the air = beautiful love-filled pressies from your sweet gal Mabel.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic presents. And those treats! No wonder Rosy was trying to get close.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arty I am so glad that you love your pressies! I had so much fun picking them out.
    Can't wait for the pawty tomorrow!!!
    love
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those treats look exotic. I bet they are yummy. I like your stink eye. You have to protect your presents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mabel knows how to "treat" her guy! I am glad you had a good Christmas, Artie. Xena has had her bath and is ready for the NYE party. Lucy is fretting that Riley won't get home in time. Hoo boy. Paws and fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are some purrrrfect pressies!
    Luvs
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a Pawty
    Thanks Furiends
    Happy Mew Year
    Timmy, Dad and Family

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!