2/15/18

Chewy Fun on Friday as a #ChewyInfluencer

 Rosy here today to tell you all about the special chewy Natalie over at Chewy.com asked me to review this month!
Let's open the box and take a look!



This month, for National Pet Dental Health Month, I am reviewing the Nylabone DuraChew Dental Chew Dinosaur Chew Toy.


Let me tell you, they picked the right gal for the job! I am an EXPERT chewer!! Isn't he a cutie? I will call him Rexy and I am sure Rexy and I will have lots and lots of good chewy sessions together!


There are so many good for me things about Rexy too!
  • It's made for powerful(and sassy) chewers like me!
  • It has a nommy chicken flavor that lasts for as long as Rexy lasts!
  • The action cleaning nubs help keep teeth clean, reduce tarter, control plaque and massage my cute pink gums too!


We have moved inside for the bitey test as some Mama thinks I should not bitey Rexy outside until I can sneak him outside while she is not looking. She thinks Rexy and I should stay inside where she can "snoopervise us". 
Sheesh!



Let's step over to my office and we'll give Rexy a bitey test!
 



Nom...nomnm...nomnomnom...Whew!
 I have chewy-eed and chewy-eed and chewy-eed and haven't made a dent in Rexy yet!

...but don't worry, I'll keep trying!



 Rexy gets four paws up AND a curly tail! 
I think we are going to be BCF(bestest chewy friends) for a long long time!!

I received Rexy free of charge from Chewy.com in exchange for my(and sometimes Mama's) true blue opinion!

14 comments:

  1. Rosy that is a super bone... I love the shape and I bet that bone can keep a pup busy for a while ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Darling Rosy, you have such style in your chewing activity!!! ...and that smile... heart-melter! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. Dion lives at our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosy SassyPants
    Bravo bravo for a wonderful review. You look very lovely and OMCs did you have a recent spa day? RED is your color. Love that collage

    Hugs from your Aunty Madi and give Rexy a kitty kiss too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one pawsome review, little Rosy. I think you've met your chewing match with Rexy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful review Rosy! We can see that Rexy was made for you. We just love your toofy smile!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rexy looks like the pawfect chewy mate! And you can have him inside. We usually have to have chewy stuff outside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it looks like Rexy is going to keep you busy for quite a while, Rosy! Have fun!!

    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!