12/20/18

Arty and a Rainy Nature Friday

 This week, on Nature Friday, we have a two part tail of both woe and joy!
We'll start today and wrap it up next week on 
YAM-Aunty's FFF.
(Click HERE to read more about Final Friday Fiction at YAM-Aunty's place)



 This story begins with a patient Shih Tzu listening to his Mama go on and on(and on and on) about the endless water falling from the sky! How was she ever going to come up with something to post for Nature Friday??

Finally,  to shush her up he comes up with a brilliant idea to cheer her up!




 MAMA!
Let's go for a ride in the Rogue Mobile and I will help you FIND some nature!! 



 I got Mama ready and loaded her and her camera stuff into the car.  By then, I was feeling a bit peckish! 



I asked Mama to stop by Magical Cookie Drive Thru Window for my "elevensies" cookie.  I even told her I would even get her a treat. But only if she was a good girl and stopped complaining about the rain! That put a smile on her face!




 Luckily, my most favorite cookie-rista was working!
She had my cookie(and Mama's treat) ready in no time!



 She always has a pretty smile for me. I think she may have a crush on me!
 (don't worry, I told her my heart belonged to another..the most beautiful Puggy Girl, Mabel)


 I slurped and gobbled quietly nibbled on my cookie while Mama drove. 



 After awhile I found a wonderful place with mine and Mama's favorite nature...



Can you guess where??



That's right...
MY OCEAN! 

The waves were churning and wild, plus, it was raining pretty heavily, so we couldn't go on my beach. But I did get out of the car! To prove it to Daddy,
Mama made a short video of a few clips of me walking around....In the rain!




You can also watch it HERE , on YouTube



It's amazing what a guy will do to cheer up his Mama!


Make sure to join me next week to hear the story of where we went next!



 Show us your nature! It can be a picture of your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a walkie! Any kind of nature picture will do(does not have to include a pet)!

19 comments:

  1. that was a fabulous idea to see some nature even on a rainy day... and we would love to go to that Jitter Bean cafe too ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach. Even on a rainy day it is beautiful. And you are looking handsome as well Arty!

    Mara from NI

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great Friday, Arty. First a treat and then the beautiful ocean. Your rain made it to our house today. Thankfully, we took our pics before the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well just wait until you read Big Boy's Rain Story today. we to have had rain for days which is so NOT Florida.... still going on today, we have wind and rain and tornados, did I say so not Florida... I love the sound of the surf even with the rain falling and you did good to make Mama take you out and also getting a treat. good job, both of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I wish my hair curled when it gets wet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuck, rain is no fun. We don't mind it so much, but it makes my mom mad. Once and a while if she is ready for it, she enjoys walking in the rain, but usually it makes her grumpy! Hope it stops raining for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari Om
    Crikey Arty, you made the best of a bad lot I'd say!!! Looking forward to the FFF conclusion!!! hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a wonderful dog, Arty. You did such an amazing job of cheering up your mom!! The ocean is gorgeous no matter what but it must look even better with your favorite cookie in your tummy!! I can't wait for part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, what a cool to take a walk in the rain near the ocean. You are so lucky, Arty. And adorably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya sure done good and how wonderful to get a cookie treat too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arty you are the best son in the world to sacrifice dry furs just for your Mama. OMDs I am 187% sure Jasmine has a puppy love in her eyes for you...but she is too tall so Mabel need not worry.
    What a darlin albeit wet day at the beach. Waiting with doggie treat breath for FFF.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your ocean is beeYOUtiful in the rain! Maybe you should get a raincoat and then you wouldn't mind walking more in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a good sport to be willing to brave all that rain for your Mama. We can tell you are wet by your curly tail:) Maybe the next time you get to the ocean, Mother Nature will be in a better mood.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a great job finding some nature on such a rainy day. We've had lots of rain lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Arty you are so wonderful to help your mama get out even if it was raining.
    hugs and smoochies
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was such a good idea, Arty (other than getting out of the car!). The ocean is always good for the soul, no matter what the weather is!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  17. We understand why she has a crush on you. Thanks for sharing your ocean in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The beach is great in any kind of weather!
    I wonder if we have cookie-ristas around here?!?! Is my mom holding out on me?
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sounds like the perfect rainy day plan to us! Just add some cookies and maybe a towel or 2!!

    Merry Christmas,
    Love
    Wyatt and Tegan

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!