12/10/18

Big Dog Fun in Rainy Texas

 
When we got to Texas, I was a little worried about meeting my Uncles Cowboy and Rocky. Arty told me all about them...and said they were pretty big! 


  Mama said she was sure my Uncles were going to love me and I would love them! 
(Mama apologizes for the dark fuzzy pictures.  It rained or was cloudy every day we were in Texas)


 
Here are my Uncles waiting to meet me!! Some of you may remember Uncle Puppy Cowboy, he stayed with Dory and the Boyz when he was a wee lad!  The big guy in the back is my Uncle Rocky, he's a three year old Labradoodle!




Mama brought me out into the living room and let me say hello to Uncle Cowboy. 


He was very gentle around me!



 I guess my head smelled good, cause he kept sniffing it!


Mama couldn't get many pictures of me and Uncle Rocky...cause we were always moving! Mama made a little video of us playing....



You can also watch it HERE on YouTube





Needless to say, we all had a blast hanging out together!!



 
 I even wore out Uncle Rocky!!




Uncle Cowboy Puppy doesn't play much anymore, but he has the bestest Smiley!!


Tune in later this week when I tell you about the other Uncle I made furiends with...he was more my size!

17 comments:

  1. Awwww, how could they not LUFFS you dear sweet Rosy!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a superFun time for you, Rosy! I can't imagine anybuddy not wanting to play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom says it always rains when she has gone to Texas too. So happy you got along really well with your uncles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosy, everything is BIG in Texas. I guess you'll just have to get used to it.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari om
    Rosy, as one who is used to dark grey days letcme tell you, these images shine! How wonderfurs that you got on so well with your wider furmily!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Niece Rosy
    OMDs your uncles are ginormous and extremely handsome.
    Uncle Rocky has a few jumpin' beans in his DNAs and I love how you teased him...you are woman and I heard you roar
    Ohhh I'm loving the white kitty
    hugs Aunty Hic

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure looks like you were enjoying the fun sweet Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy, those look like FUN uncles! I don't have any uncles, but I have an Auntie at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Aunt Gracie LOVES me. She's always smiling real big and growling out hellos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. help, i'm smiling and I can't stop. you outdid yourself in cuteness playing with the big boys... the video is so much fun.... I met a labradoodle at the vet office and they are really cute to...… glad you got along with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mom remembers Uncle Cowboy from when he was just a wee one like you, Rosy. It sure looks like you had some great fun with both Cowboy and Rocky - you sure know how to hold your own:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look like you had a lot of fun with your uncles!!! Our mom remembers Uncle Puppy Cowboy!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so cool that you are traveling. I am sure you are the perfect guest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How could they not love you Rosy!! Looks like you had a lot of fun with your uncles
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww...your big uncles were so sweet with you, Rosy! ♥
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!