1/23/19

Thankful for Flying Treats!

Remember the Petcube Bites thingy I got for my brothers for Christmas??
 You are not going to believe the fun I've been having with it!


I found out if we are all good puppies while Mama and Daddy aren't around, it comes alive!!




I've been trying to get my brothers to join in the fun...Jakey wants nothing to do with it. He thinks Mama and Daddy are home when he hears it!




 
But I know better....
When I hear the magical shakey shake, I start looking for those flying treats!
 


Arty still isn't sure they are safe to eat, but is nice enough to tell me when I've missed one. What a good brother!





I still make sure to gobble them up as soon as possible. You never know when the boyz will change their minds and take my share of the treats!!



I've pretty much have those flying treats under my control.


 
Even my brothers are amazed I know exactly when it's flying treat time!!



I've asked it three times Arty....where are da treats??

I don't know why it never gives treats when Mama is home!

Mama's Note: My husband and I are having a ball with our Petcube Bites Camera/Treat Dispenser, and it's true, Rosy will come running from the other side of the house when she hears the machine "come alive". We have tried talking through it, which works, but makes Jakey nervous. I really do recommend this device for those who may work during the day and want to keep an eye on their pet or even folks like us who like to fling them treats while we are out and about!
 This is not a review, just a follow up kudos for such a wonderful and fun product! You can find Petcube Bites at Chewy.com

 

 We are joining Brian for the 
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!




20 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    I think that's really neat!!! hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mama wants one too she said that is a wonderful gadget to see what aur furfriends do when we are not around... but we say that is an attack on our privacy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd LUV flying treats and gobble em all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This machine sure does sound like the bestest invention ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job Mama... it takes really good photos to plus the Rosy treats thing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bailie is in love with ours. We send her treats when I am at class and she is home alone. Sometimes Mom sends treats when we are both home but I don't always come to get them. Bailie is super curious about the whole thing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is super neat. I want Mommy to get us one. Xena
    But you and Lucy choose to stay in different rooms when we're gone. Mom
    So get one for each room! Xena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flying treats when nobody is home sounds totally purrfect! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Rosy...OMDs isn't technology amazing!! It looks like you have inherited some of your Dad's techie skills you can talk to it. LOL
    Do you have a name for it and do you think Aunty can order one for herself that spits out dark chocolate
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a super fun thing to have. Walter would probably tear it off the wall to get to the treats if we had one here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun! Miss O can always be tempted by a treat, but I have to be home to give it to her. This sounds wonderful!

    Mara from NI

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure Luke would like hearing our voices through that either, but I bet he'd love the flying treats! I'd really like to get one of these someday, especially if I end up having to work more outside the home.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that is just hysterical!!! We know the peeps always say not to accept things from strangers, but that treat dispenser could fast become a good friend of ours:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. Treats falling from the sky! How exciting is that?!?!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! We seriously need one of those, except I go in my crate when mom & dad are not home so I guess Hazel would enjoy it and I would go nuts over it BOL!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. That might be a great way to make sure that Shyla takes her "flying epilepsy pill" while we are gone... Great review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I usually don't like being spied on but if there are treats involved I am okay with it

    ReplyDelete
  18. You gots treaties fallin' from your ceiling???!!! HOLY COW PATTIES! How do I gets me one of those thingies??? Do they have one that serves margaritas??? That would be really cool! Butts, I am concerned abouts the Moms bein' able to watch what we do when they aren't home. This is prime snooping time ~ I don't thinks I wants Ma to see me rub my hinnie on her pillow! that would ruin the surprise!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: Rosy, of COURSE you figured out the treatie machine before your brudders, Gurls are just smarter than boyz. duh.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A 'toy' that treats...what a concept! Now to practice those Hoover skills.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Charlee: "Ooh, we had something like that here while Mama and Dada were in Cold-a-rado!"
    Chaplin: "Ours was a Petzi and they couldn't hear us through it, but we could hear them."
    Charlee: "They had another camera that they used to hear us though."
    Chaplin: "But that one didn't dispense treats."
    Charlee: "Yeah, if Big Brother is going to be watching, he should at least hand out goodies. Am I right?"

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!