9/11/19

Arty Adventure on Thankful Thursday

Arty here on Thankful Thursday this week to show you the fun outing I had last weekend.  I am always so very thankful when Mama and Daddy take me on special Pawrents and Me adventures!



This week we turned back the clock when we visited the Antique Car Show on  the Main Street of 
Eureka(our hometown)
 

 You might not know it, but I am a closet motor head and had a blast wandering around getting lots of attention looking at the older cars!
 The car above is a "Dolphin Car" and Daddy says it was made from scratch.


 
You can't get much more American than a 1950 Chevrolet!


 Then I saw it.....the car of my dreams!
 A Candy Apple Red 1940 something Plymouth!!



 It was love at first sight and I was really hoping Daddy would by it for me

BUT 

He said we needed to save our green papers for a wheelie house



That's OK, I'll just run over to the bank and get a car loan.
I wonder if they'll take Rosy as collateral BOL!


I am sooooo thankful I get to go on so many fun Mama and Daddy and Me adventures!


 We are joining Brian for the 
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!



22 comments:

  1. oooh we are green with envy... that is the right place for all boys oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    OMD look at that beauty!!! It would never do me though, Arty... I'd never be able to see over the steering wheel, never mind the engine hood!!! On balance, I'd go with the little wheelie house. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the antique cars and wish that we could have been along with you to see them in person, Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you saw some pretty nice old cars there! What a fun outing for you and your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Arty I love how you dressed up for your adventure. The straw hat makes the outfit.

    Well you know you had me from candy apple red!!! If I find a pot of gold I'll buy it!!
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those cars are amazing! Hope you get to buy one sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a car dog, but I have to say your hat is SO snazzy, Arty! Maybe the bank would take IT as collateral for your loan instead of your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arty - you look so spiffy on your fun outing. Hope you will get your loan from the bank to get your dream car!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have loved to have been there with you, Arty. How fun. I'm a bit of a motor head too.

    Have a woof woof day, Arty. My best to your siblings and your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make old cars look furbulous! I think I'm with your dad, better to save for a wheelie house. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arty, you do indeed have the best adventures and have much to be thankful for, despite Mama and Daddy's refusal to buy your dream car.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was some fun time Arty and those cars are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops, you got me excited with those cars and I forgot to say thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Arty, you really wouldn't offer your sweet sister up for collateral, would you??? BOL, maybe we don't want you to answer that:)

    Our Dad would have really enjoyed that car show.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun outing! We can just see you cruising around in that red Plymouth, Arty!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got to see some cool cars Arty. It looks like you sure were having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Arty all the cute guys love a nice car.
    I think you should ask Santa for the red Plymouth.
    xo Mitzie & Astro

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look like you had a wonderful time !!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lulu: "I think you should have your candy apple red 1940something Plymouth AND a wheelie house. Why choose just one?"
    Chaplin: "Remind me to explain 'green papers' to you some day, Lulu."

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!