1/22/20

Thankful Thursday

We are thankful Mama totally forgot about National Hat Day AND National Dress Up Your Dog Day last week.  This week she decided to combine them both. Thankfully, she only use our bandanas for the "dress up" part!

  I love to run around and play, and I am always a happy girl. Mama decided to dress me, Rosy,  as a Happy Camper!



 I love laying in sun puddles after a nice game of fetch! Mama dressed me, Jakey, as a Sunshine Ball Player.



Arty here and I love to be the center of attention at all times. I am at my happiest when I am on the road so Mama calls me her little 
Sinatra on Tour!

We are so very thankful to be three unique personalities in one fun LLB Gang!
(We are also glad no squirrel or other embarrassing costumes were brought out for us to wear!)




 We are joining Brian for the 
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

22 comments:

  1. oh how wonderful!!! ans we love the mottos your mama picked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No....no...no....the days were OVER, you shouldn't have had to dress up! But then, was there cheese? You were lucky you missed National Squirrel Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinatra on tour. Arty, that's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Never too late to tip your hat to any national day! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look so cute in your hats and bandanas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You three look great, and you all do have your own look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all look so cute in your outfits. They each suit you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cute outfits! But NOPE, I don't wear anything on my head.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear ones I'm so very very Thankful you 3 love wearing hats and bandanas..BECAUSE you make me smile. Rosy you make the perfect happy camper, Jakey Orange is YOUR Color, Arty I'm loving that straw hat. I wish I could wear a hat with as much style as you 3
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'all look fabulous and you are such a wonderful trio! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys look pretty darn pawsome! Whew...we're sure glad our mom didn't dress us up.
    Your fur-iends,
    Sam & Elsa 🐾

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again you three win the cuteness prize!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And I love all of you. So precious.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are very good doggies when it comes to dressing up. I would never keep a hat on my head. Nope nope nope! I'd have it off in a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We were relieved that it was a no blog holiday so Mom used throwback pics on social media. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are very thankful we are able to celebrate double the holiday fun with you. We love seeing you all dressed up and in those cute hats. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  17. We love each of your different personalities. Your Mama got them all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You all look great, and we love your outfits that show your individual personalities! Luke is thankful that I don't pay much attention to all these different days! :)
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lulu: "This looks like a slideshow of your vacation photos. Cute little tourists!"

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!