3/5/20

Enjoying the Journey on Nature Friday - Part Deux

Arty here this week for Part Two of my "Enjoying the Journey" Nature Friday series! . During the first part(click HERE to see Part 1) I showed you the greener parts of my ride, today I'll be showing you scenes from the bluer parts of my ride!


Just like all our rides north up the west coast, we made sure to stop by the


 
I am pleased to report it is still there...just like it always is BOL!
It is a nice place to walk around, go potty and stretch our paws, plus on a nice day you can see for miles and miles. I suppose I don't mind if Mama stops here all the time when we travel north.


Today we thought we would show you a couple pictures of the lighthouse that Mama took as we made our way home from about 10 miles away!


Look how little the lighthhouse is! It's right below the point of then arrow
(feel free to biggify the photo).


Here is a zoomed in shot.
  The visibility seemed to go on forever and ever!



It was also VERY windy as you might be able to see by my fly away ears BOL!



We made one more stop on the way home to listen to the crash of the waves and relax.



I had Mama make a short video so you could experience a bit of
 Ocean Serenity too:
You can also watch it over on YouTube HERE



Mama always seems to get hypnotized by the ocean....


while I always think the ocean is FUN!

We hope you get out and have some fun this weekend!


 Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE 
to our Hoppity Page.

20 comments:

  1. A breezy day by the beautiful blue sea. The sound of ocean waves. A pretty little lighthouse. Arty sporting such a splendid bandana. Do Nature Friday posts get better than this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful place to stop on a journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Arty, this was refreshing and uplifting - thank you!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful skies and fabulous shots, Arty! The sound of the waves is always so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a fun place to walk around. I would want to go in the water, do you ever get to take a dip?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful journey I see this in my dream here in Chicago. My ancestry goes back to the ast coast of Ireland and England's Isle of Wight, sea communities. I will always have that affinity. My dog, Sam, however, gets a little skittish around water. We're working on that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful pictures! We enjoyed seeing them. Oh, and that's some World Class ear flapping there, Artie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty place Arty, we love that lighthouse and we sure enjoyed the video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful place to stop along your trip Arty. We love seeing the beautiful blue sky and ocean with its crashing waves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arty I love your red fish/blue fish bandana..you sure do dress to impress!!
    The light house speaks for itself and the ocean is so very soothing
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blue, I love your green, and most of all I love you tooooo.... that video is stunning. the quote is so true... you had a great trip with mama...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful place. I love the ocean. Most relaxing place.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the pups and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful blues showcasing nature at its finest. Well done Arty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What BEAUTY!!!!! We all would LOVE to go there!
    And Arty, we love your shark bandana, it is so cool!!!
    Cam and Mags

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your ocean, Arty! It is such a treat when you and your mom share it with us. You are such a lucky dog, getting to make that road trip with your mom!

    I'd be hypnotized too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved living by the sea. It was always changing and not just the water: the sky too!

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I especially enjoyed listening to the waves. I love the seacoast but typically only get there once a year (east coast). Thanks for sharing!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  18. I rarely get to the ocean, but love it, too. So peaceful. Thanks for sharing, Arty.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!