3/11/20

Thankful for Crocheting Thursday

 Rosy here today to tell you how thankful I am Mama is crocheting me my very own blanket! She tried to tell me it was really a blanket for the guest bedroom, but I knew better when I saw how well it matched my stripey bandana!



 She is actually doing a Crochet-A-Long(CAL) with Miss Lucy over at Attic 24. My blanket is officially called a Dahlia Blanket...you know, cause all the colors look like pretty flowers. This is the other reason I know it is really my blanket. In fact, they should have probably called it the Rosy blanket!.



 
 I tried to get Mama to teach me to crochet. Unfortunately, because of the whole " non-opposable thumbs" thing, the lesson didn't go so well.



 But I am very good at guarding the blanket when it goes into its bag to rest! I wouldn't want Arty or Jakey getting any ideas about stealing my blanket!


I am also good at napping on Mama's lap while she is working on the blanket. Every night it covers up me and Mama's legs a little more!



So thanks Mama for making me this beautimous blanket, I can't wait to show it off after you have finished it!!!






 We are joining Brian for the 
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

19 comments:

  1. how gtreat that your mama can do that and we love this wonderful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's clearly for you! And I always nap in momma scarves she knits too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    OMD Rosy, that is absolutely your blanket, how could it not be??!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
    (PS to mama... thanks for the link... are you on Ravelry? I recently joined under the name 'yammacca')

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Rosy blankie is just beautiful and we love the striking bold colors, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blanket is beautiful. How wonderful that your mom has such talent. My mom can't knit or crochet, she just sews sometimes. Enjoy your blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niece Rosy that is mind kinda blanket with all the vivid colors of the rainbow and OBVIOUSLY kinda girly so the boys probably won't bother it but best be on guard.
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what a pawfect blanket for you! Momma does cross-stitch embroidery, which is not nearly as good for snuggling under, but I do guard her legs while she's working on it to make sure no one sneaks up on her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blanket is very pretty sweet Rosy, it's your fur sure! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosy, between your Mama and Aunty Yam, our Mom is really wanting to get some crocheting done too. There are some things she has learned to do with her left hand, but crocheting is not one of them. This is a good incentive for her. Her flexing ability seems to have plateaued this week, so she needs to step things up a lot more:(

    Your blanket is so pretty with all those vibrant colors!!!

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful colors! Can't wait to see it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tell your mom that pinks and purples are my favorite of all colors. Beautiful.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your siblings and your mom. Happy Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have tried so many times to crochet but can’t quite get the hang of it. My daughter loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That blanket is obviously made just for you, Rosy, it's almost as pretty as you are! ♥
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and the blanket are made for each other Rosy !

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a beautimous blanket!! You are so lucky. But we'd like to tell you that there are those (who shall remain nameless) with opposable thumbs who can't crochet either...BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a perfect blanket worthy of a dog like you,

    ReplyDelete
  17. We can tell that blanket is made just for you Rosy. Those colors are so pretty and your beautiful black furs just shine against it. We can't wait to see it all done.

    P.S. Our mom just bought the kit for the Attic 24 Mooreland blanket to do after she finishes her current project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The THUMBS!!! It always comes down to the thumbs, doesn't it?!!?
    We just LOVE your Rosie blanket. It's perfect for you. Your mom will change her mind and make it just for you .... right?!?!
    Cam and Mags
    PS: Your mom does amazing work! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!