7/26/20

Sunny Awwws!

This past Saturday, I turned three months old!
Mama says, I am progressing nicely with all my training. Here are some of my biggest milestones so far:


-I can sit on command
-I can go up and down the stairs all by myself!
-I can lay down some of the time on command...if the treat is good enough!
-I am going through my tunnel
-I am sitting quietly in the living room
-I am letting the pawrents know when I have to go outside(for some reason they are VERY happy about this one!
I- will let Mama put bandanas on me, and I will even pose nicely
(once again, the treat value MUST be worth my time!)
-I leave Jakey alone (mostly because he ignores me).
-Rosy and I LOVE to play and I am learning when she says no, I need to find something else to do (The pawrents AND Rosy are very happy about this!)
-I am PLAYPEN FREE! I have a big girl crate downstairs for naptime, and my upstairs crate for night time, other than that, I am FREE to roam around the family room and kitchen!

There are some things we are still working on:
-I love big dog food, and will eat it if the pawrents leave it down
-That whole "Come when I call" thing is over rated...and I refuse to come see Mama or Daddy unless they have some delicious treaties and, if I am eating a leaf or a flower, all bets are off!
- Then, there is the whole Arty thing. For some reason he does not like me and the feeling is mutual.  Let's just say, there is a new second in command, and Arty and I need to figure things out after I get a bit bigger. Mama says she will explain better in another post.


Can you guess my MOST FAVORITE game right now??
If you guess TUGGY, you are right!!!

 Mama made this short video to you my moves!!

You can also watch me HERE on YouTube




We're joining Comedy Plus for the
Awww Monday Blog Hop!

25 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Awww, Sunny, it is such a shame you and Arty don't see nose to nose... I do hope that you can all work it out as a pack and come to some detente! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a long list of achievements in one so young Sunny.
    Now, about this Arty business....
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are a cutie Sunny! Hope you and Arty can at least learn to leave each other alone (that's pretty much what I do wif Finley - I just stay outta her way).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are doing really well, and you are very cute and a great poser already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cute and smart little girl, Sunny! We hope that one day soon, you and Arty will be great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're coming along really good with your training! And I think you get an A+ in playing tuggie. I am thinking that already is the alpha male and it's his house and you're in his house and he doesn't like it. Hope the two of you can figure out how to get along. You sure do know how to pose and pose pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunny, you are getting so big and are learning so many good things. It was so fun to see you playing with your tug toy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, you're adorable Sunny. You're most cute too. You've got some great moves. Sounds like you are very smart too, especially about the good treats.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you're doing grreat! I'm glad you're getting to roam around free instead of being in a playpen. You're such a big grrl! I hope you and Arty work things out. He's a really cool drool guy and has a lot to teach you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a smart and beautiful little pup you are, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunny you sure know how to have fun! My ALex would love to play tuggy with you. Have a good week gang and looking forward to reading more about Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunny Sunny Sunny Well done on the accomplishments..after all you are just 3 months old!!
    I can lay down some of the time on command...if the treat is good enough, I can surely understand this..a Gal must have incentives to stop what she is doing, which of course is 87 times more impawtant. Good to hear everything is Sunny with Rosy!! As for Arty...ummm one must learn to respect one's elders...even if the are Boyz we all know Girlz rule and Boyz drool
    Hugs and kisses aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Sunny, have you figured out why you get the run of the house? It's that whole, you tell them when you have to go out thing! Our Dad took one look at you and said you are going to be the new top dog in the house. Yep, there's gonna be a battle. Eeeks! XOX Xena and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done Sunny on all your accomplishments. That deserves a really good treat in itself! I do hope you and Arty will get along though.

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  15. My goodness, Sunny...you've got some serious game!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really are a cutie Sunny but you do need to be nice to Arty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are growing into a fine dog Sunny !

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are growing up nicely, learning well

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are the cutest sunshine that I've ever seen, Sunny. You are an amazing tugger!

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWWW, you are just as cute as can be, Sunny. We bet Arty will come around soon. You are quite the active little one so maybe you could slow down a bit for him:) We love tuggy too.
    BTW, GREAT treats do wonders here too:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is awesome. You will pick up on the rest of it too. And we think that somehow you are getting cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  22. HOLY COW PATTIES GURL! Can you gets any cuter??!!! I am sure Arty and you will work things out. The Moms usually will guide you, and I have no doubt she is one smart cookie in this dept!
    I do likes the grade A treaties too! Fast learner Sunny ~ hold out for the good treaties! BOL!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sunny you are doing so well in your learning!! We sure hope you and Arty can come to like each other
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are a very smart girl, Miss Sunny, and growing up so quickly already!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!