10/7/20

Thankful for New Friends

 
Sunny here, joining Brian for Thankful Thursday!
Today, I am throwing it back a couple of weeks to when I was lucky enough to meet some new friends on our way home from Utah! 
 
 


 
 Uncle Murphy and Uncle Stanley told me they had met a couple of cool dudes at a rest stop off the highway. I made sure to ask Daddy if we could stop on the way home to say hello!!
 
 
 
 
 Please meet the Donkey Dudes!
 
 
 
 Aren't they a couple of cool looking donkeys?

 
 
 
 
We hit it off right away and I made sure Jakey and Rosy didn't bark at them too much!
 
 
 

 I told them Murphy and Stanley sent me, and we had a nice conversation about my vacation and what a grand time we had enjoying Utah's beauty! 




 
Before I knew it, Mama said it was time to get back on the road. I said farewell to my new friends and told them we would make sure to stop by when we came back to Utah!!
 
 
 
 
I am so thankful I was able to meet such nice new friends, and thankful to Uncle Murphy and Uncle Stanley for telling me about them!



Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

20 comments:

  1. that are fabulous friends and we are so happy that you met them... they look a little like da nelly LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Oh my word, Sunny, you are already having great adventures widening your circle. Hoorah for that I say!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those donkey dudes are fine fellows indeed. What grrrreat new friends. And we too are so thankful that your lovely Uncles Murphy and Stanley told you about them. Utah sure does look a beautiful state.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our breeder has donkeys at her place, and Mom just loves donkeys. These two look real nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good girl you are, Sunny, for making friends with donkeys and keeping your sister and brother in line. We see you got rewarded with a donkey of your very own! XOX Xena and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're adorable and so are the donkeys. Meeting new friends along the way is what life is all about.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. My best to your siblings and your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice that you got to make some new friends. You sure were sweet to sit and have a chat with those two donkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD, they do look like some cool drool dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am trying not to feel jealous because I do love donkeys. And you are such a good girl to sit so perfectly in front of those donkeys. You get an A+ in the perfect set! And I like your donkey that you have at home to remind you of the donkey's you saw in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new pals look like fun ones sweet Sunny! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Niece Sunny what a darling post of you and the donk donks. I have a special fondness for donkeys too. Love the photos
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  12. NC
    I saw your comment from yesterday sent the recipe to NB...
    She was excited...
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cool was that, Sunny!!! We wonder if your Donkey Dudes know our Donkey Dudes. Your new friends look younger and fitter than the fat ones here:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did the donkey dudes have names? My ghostwriter drives past a farm on her way to work where several donkeys, goats, and horses live. Too bad they're on a busy road where we can't stop and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sure they appreciated the visit form you cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sunny, I’m so glad I found the new bloggy! I was thinking your momma shut it down! She needs to add you to your about page! Lol! You are a cute sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are some really cool friends, Sunny. Not many dogs get to make friends with donkeys!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!