7/18/21

Rosy Aaawwwws and Aaaaw Mama!

 
 This week I am celebrating my Fourth Birthday! 
I thought it would be nice to start my celebration week with a few of my puppy pictures!  Here I am sitting in my Daddy's lap for the first time!
Nothing much as changed, because our years later, I am still a Daddy's girl!
 
 

 
 I look pretty cute falling asleep on my toy, don't you think? Mama says I don't have much white on my face and head anymore but I make up for it on my feeties and chest though!
 
 

 
You can see the white on my chest here. 
 
Mama likes  this picture of me for some reason...I think it's because I am already such a good girl! This is my favorite  picture for another reason...
 
Mama could have sworn my birthday was on the 17th of July...BUT, after seeing this picture, she checked my papers and my birthday is actually TOMORROW, July 20th!!! 
 
Thank goodness she saved some birthday cake so we can celebrate again!
 
 
 BOL!

 

We're joining Comedy Plus for the
Awww Monday Blog Hop!

19 comments:

  1. you were da cutest puppy of slice earth!!! happa happy birthday and we bet the fourth is always with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy, you were, are, and always will be pawfect!
    Happy repeat birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could your mom forget your correct birthday? Oh dear. Four isn't a bad age, fyi, I'm still four for a few weeks and it has been good to me. You were such a tiny puppy but super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A secret: if'n Mommy furgets the date, it means maybe you can celebrate on "many" days which is even better than just a one-day-birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were such an adorable puppy! Happy Birthday Week, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Oh yeah, nothing like an extended birthday gig!!! Woo hooo look at you... born model. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4 years Rosy...that girlfriend time flies when you are living your bestest life! Happy Happy Happy Happy 4th dear sweet niece. I love your 2 month stat board!! You have your Daddy wrapped around your itty bitty Lasha Paws.
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking us down memory lane, Rosy. You sure were a most adorable little pup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 4th birthday tomorrow, Rosey. We all want to see a 4 year board for you. We bet your Mama would have to write really small to fit everything on it! XOX Lucy and Xena (PeeEss, four is a good age, almost like being a puppy - Xena)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday Rosy, and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, you're most adorable and it's apparent that you're daddy's girl.

    I think it's good that you can celebrate your birthday for two days instead of one.

    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Rosy,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, the cutie pie puppy grew up to be a cutie pie pupster! Happy Barkday, Miss Rosy. You're just a lap of cute sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lulu: "Nothing wrong with an extra party! Happy impending big oh four, Rosy!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Week beautiful Rosy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday AGAIN, Rosy. Maybe your sweet Mama just wanted to be able to celebrate all over again:) Tomorrow is our Dad's birthday and our favorite human brother-in-law AND our cousin shih-tzu Duncan!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and timber

    ReplyDelete
  16. SQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!!! OMD, how adorables are you??!!!! I just loooooves baby pics!!! And yours are the bestest!!!! Nows, you gots to forgives the Mama, cause if she is anythings like My Ma, she can forgets things in her *cough, cough* older ages...😂🤣 (don't tells her I said that, k?)
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY!!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!