7/19/21

Weekend Pawtying!

 
This is Four!
That's right today I REALLY turn the big 04!
I'm sure I'll be spoiled again today, but it was nice to have a birthday rehearsal on Saturday!
 
 
 

 When I woke up for my practice birthday, Mama made me a nice breakfast of a donut and puppachino!
 
 
 
OMD...best breakfast brekky EVER!
 I had Mama make a movie so I could relive
the deliciousness over and over again!
 
You can also watch it HERE, on YouTube.
 
 
 
 
 After brekky, Mama wanted to do a Unicorn Birthday photo shoot.
At first I wasn't too sure, I thought maybe I was getting too old for unicorns...
 

 
 I decided it wasn't too bad, my pink shades gave me a grown up look, don't you think? They also came in handy
 when the sun made an appearance!
 
 
As soon as the sun popped out, we put away the unicorn and went on a Mama and me birthday adventure
 that we will share with you this Friday.
 
 
 
 
 
 When we got home, Mama unwrapped my birthday cake! She sure did surprise me when she said we had to wait until after dinner before we had cake!!
 

Sheesh, what a mean Mama.
 
 
Stay tuned this Thursday to see how I liked my cake!
Ooops, I guess am making you wait...just like Mama
TeeHeeHee



We are joining Sandee at  Comedy Plus for the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!

 
 
 


 
 
 
 

 

17 comments:

  1. ooh your mamam prepared so much wonderful things for you.. that was a super party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy, you look totally grown up and serious in those shades.
    Honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Rosy! Your cake is so beautiful and looks so yummy and you do look very grown up in your pretty pink shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you! We remember meeting you when you were still just a pup and we were a lot younger too. Enjoy your real birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one super-special girl getting to celebrate your birthday day by day by day! Of course, we think you deserve every day of it ... happy Rosy, happy Number Four!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Rosy. You sure are pretty in pink. It looks like you had a great day celebrating and we can't wait to hear about that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    HAPPY BARKDAY PROPER!!! Mama sure did you proud with all those delishes!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest sweet little Niece Rosy I send you 87 kinds of happy for your 4th bday. I really like your unicorn attire and decor. You are your Momma's daughter loving that morning fix of puppachino!! My bday wish for you is that you Never ever NO never out grow you love of Unicorns...they are magical
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  9. You mom went all out on your birthday Rosy. Perfect day for your birthday celebration.

    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Rosy,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lulu: "Happy big oh-four, Rosy! For real this time! Many happy returns!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pawsome celebration! We loved seeing you snorf down that pupachino. Well done, Rosy. Your hat is just too cute and 'pawfect' for the birthday girl. Happy Barkday!! 🦴🎉🦴

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday sweet Rosy! Your cake looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthdasy Rosy! Youare so loved and know your birthday is perfect. Have a wonderufl week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Barkday Rosy ! And many more !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Birthday wishes from me of course because birthday are cool

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday. It looks like your parents threw a banging party.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You sure had a great birthday Rosy. We don't get any of those goodies on our birthdays. You sure have a great Mama, too, so don't be mad at her for making you wait a little bit. You got your dinner AND a wonderful dessert after that breakfast that made us both drool. Happy fourth B-day! XOX Xena and Lucy

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!