7/21/21

Thankful for Cake Thursday

 
Today, the whole pack is thankful for cake and puppachinos!!

 
 
 

 This year, because I have been such a good girl, Mama ordered a cake  from my favorite place, Brad's Barkery!! 
Isn't it beautiful!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 It's a pumpkin cake, with pink yogurt icing and a number 4 cookie instead of candles. It also has a donut cookie AND a delicious S'more cookie on top!!
 
 

 
This is the raspberry I gave Mama when she told me I had to share the cake with the rest of the gang! I did make sure Mama saved the cookies on top for me!
 
 
 
 The cake was not only 
beautiful, it tasted DELICIOUS!!

 SLURP....
 
 
 
 

 CHOMP, CHOMP
 
 
 

 SNIFF, SNIFF
 
 
 
 
 
 Everyone really enjoyed it! 
In fact, we have been munching on leftovers all week!!


Here is a video Mama made of us enjoying our Cake and Puppachinos


You can also watch it HERE, on YouTube.



 
I am also very thankful for all the Birthday wishes I have received this week,
thank you to everyone who has stopped by!!!
 
 
 

 

Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

 
 
 
 
 



16 comments:

  1. that was a birthday party from dogton abbey... pawfect for a real lady!!! and we bet da cake was super goooood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    My word - Brad knew what he was doing when he opened the barkery, eh?!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your pink cake, it is gorgeous and it seems like you all enjoyed it too! Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cake and such a SuperFun pawty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cake looks wonderful sweet Rosy and I'm glad y'all had a fun time! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure looks like a nommy cake! We can see that you all enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niece Rosy if by chance you peeps are looking to adopt another female, please ask the to
    PICK ME.
    Sincere hugs
    Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had such a wonderful birthday and that cake looked really good. Your peeps know how to do birthdays right.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. My best to your attentive peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like one. tasty. cake!! Yum. 🎂

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cake looks delicious! Happy Birthday little Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a really wonderful tasty time you all had. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness, you three don't dive into your food like we all do. Those pieces of cake would have been gone in 3 seconds flat and we'd of been asking for more. Mom says you relish the taste. I would rather taste the relish, BOL!! XOX Lucy and Xena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the beautiful cake. You are so well behaved. We would have jumped on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WooooHooooo!!!! OMD, what a FABulous cake gurl!!!!! You are one lucky puppers!!!!!! All I gots for my last BDay was a stinkin' milkbone! sigh.
    Anyhu, looks like your Moms went all out! Even some whippy cream??! OH YEAH! I REALLY gots to gets your Moms to adopt me....🤣
    LOOOOOVED the video! You guys went to town!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!