2/24/22

Backyard Dreaming on FFNF



Welcome to that wonderful Friday each month where Nature Friday comes together with YAM Aunty's FFF!!  Make sure to visit YAM Aunty HERE to get the Rulez and join the FFF fun!!




 Backyard Dreaming
by Sunny
 
Mama asked what I wanted in a new backyard,
I have a few things, nothing too very hard.
Lots of room to run, some birdies to chase,
Someplace to wander and call my home base.
 
A bunny for Rosy, for Jakey some grass
A porch for the pawrents to sit on their ummm chairs.
A fence for us all as long as a park,
To run back and forth, at neighbor puppies we'll bark!
 
Something I wish for more than anything at all,
Some water flowing down my own waterfall!  
On hot summer days I would enjoy it's splash,
I bet it would be the star of any big bash.

There it is in a nutshell, all my backyard dreams
What's that Mama, you're bursting at the seams.
You'll show one more picture of something just grand.
You'll make my wishes come true 
in my own Backyard Dreamland!
 
(Stay tuned next Thursday for more on our soon to be new Dreamland Backyard)

Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.
 



 

15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OMD, Sunny, that is a lengthy and thought-through wishing poem and describes your dreamland yard just pawfectly!!! I always love when our days coincide &*> Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we go with the bunny... and we wish we had one too in our backyard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will get those wishes, Sunny. We are sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny, that is such a beautiful poem, and we are thinking you might well need that waterfall in the heat of the New Mexico summer...
    Happy Nature Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous poem, and thank mew as always for hosting! Amber is sitting in clover today! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking you will have everything in your poem and a whole lot more. you sure have a park to play in, can't wait to see what will be added,.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunny UR so Funny. ummm chairs Give da Mama 87 high fives for her poetry and I love how your mind's eye sees your backyard,
    Hugs Cecilia
    PS I'm having trouble linking and leaving a comment this is my 3rd attempt

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great poem about the perfect puppy backyard. We can't wait to learn more about your new backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm guessing mom will make you the best backyard ever. I can't wait to see it.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that is the best backyard, and description, I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How super exciting! Can't wait to hear more details about the new backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my we want a great big backyard like y'all have! XOX Xena
    And all the stuff on your wish list, Sunny! XOX Chia

    ReplyDelete
  13. We can sure see your dreamland backyard and can't wait to see it blossom! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!