10/26/09

Smiley Entries for Smileyfest 2009

And away we go!!!!

The votey thing is on the side....Now it is time to get ALL your friends to vote for you...There is only ONE VOTE PER PERSON....so try your bestest to get EFURRY BODY to come and vote for you!!! To help you do that, Mama has made evfurryone who entered a button so they can post and tell all your friends to come over and vote!!

The polls will be open until next Monday at 11:59pm...So get voting!!!

Mama and I have had a BLAST putting this all together!!! It gives us smileys just looking at all our friends smile!!!

Now, on to the contestants.......

01-Dip-Dip---1

02-Bridget---1

03-Sasha---1


04-Bijou---1

05-Star---1

06-Mesa---1

07-Brutus---2

08-Patachou---2

09-Piper---2


10-Java----2

11-Lilly---2

12-Carleigh---2

12-Jasmine---2

13--Storm---2

14-Jackal---2

15-Tank---2

16-Woodrow---2

17-Sweetie---2

18-MJ---2


19-Benny---2

20-Lily---2

21-Princess---2

22-Abby---2

23-Indiana---2

24-Shingo---2

25-Molly---2

26-Jack---2

27-Hero---2


28-Bentley---2

29-Lexus---2


30-Miley---2


31-Oskar---2


32-Dexter---2

33-Mango---2


34-Fiona---2

35-Ti--Chai---2

36-Virus---2

37-Bajas---2

39-Oakley---2

38-Swisher---2

40-Santa-and-Minnie---2

41-Murphy---2


42-Daisy---2


43---Draco---2

44-Buster---2

45-Maya---3

46-Milo-and-Mama---3

47-Paco---3

48-Gus---3

49---Waldo---3


50-Dixie---3

51-Lola---3

52-Fred---3

53-Cloud---3

54-Seamus-and-Teddy---3

55-Khyra---3

56-Martha---3

57-Bailey---3

58-Kylie---3

59-Audrey---3

60-Bobo---3

61-Abby---3

62-Fudgie---3

63-Frappie---3

64-Guinness---3

65-Groucho---3

66-Saige---3


Good Luck Efurrybody!!!!!

26 comments:

  1. It won't let me vote...sniffle, sniffle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to flip a coin. I gots toooo many furends wif smiley faces entered. Oh noooooo.


    Grrrrrrrs from Gizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really amazing project!!!!! They are all fabulous. The frames and names make a nice display.... Hmmmmmmm....only ONE vote?

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawesome!
    Pawesome!!
    Pawesome!!!

    What a fantastikh khollekhtion!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a bunch of smiley faces. I tried to vote but it says I must be signed in.
    This is a wonderful idea, you must have worked really hard to put it all together.
    Lucy is really upset with me 'cause I missed your original post and didn't enter her. Oh well, maybe next time.
    Good Luck to everyone!
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wouldn't let me vote either and I was signed in! :)

    Can I vote for several puppies on the 'Too Close to Decide' ballot? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dory, I don't mean to complain, but I can't vote, it won't let me. I bet your Mama can fix it. I love seeing all of our pals smiling at us. Your Mama did so much work, please tell her thank you, no matter if I win or not, this has been sooooooooo fun.
    licks and sniffs, loveys and growls Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many to choose and all soo deserving to win!! I vote for all!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well done Dory and mom for putting that all together!
    What a great selection - we agree they are all winners.
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ps we couldnt get it to vote but will try again later - if not we will email!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It wouldn't let us vote - technical hitch?
    We'll have another go soon.
    Wags and kisses, Dinah, Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dory your MOM did an EXCELLENT JOB!!!!! KUDOS to your ASSISTANT she deserves a raise!!!

    I would like to do a 'write in vote'!!! ALL of them have gorgeous smiles!!!! Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness - I don't know which one to vote for there are so many happy, smiley faces!

    ReplyDelete
  14. we are trying to vote for Jackal. we can't vote either

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nada on the voting and it took our momma furever to make a choice cuz alla' da smilies are PURRfect! Let us know when the voter works, please.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a job - we don't know who to vote for.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  17. I couldn't vote either, even though I thought I was signed in! Such a hard decision, though--it will give me some more time to think! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Dory!

    Congratulations for such a great contest! Each and every photo made us smile and it gave us a happy feeling to be part of the contest. We do agree with some previous comments that all are winners. Weeeeee

    - Fudgie, Frappie and the Piappies

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such pretty smiles!! A great post! Good luck to everypawdy!!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woot this is sooo exciting. Ok everyone vote for Patachou :) Stiff competition out there for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It wont let me vote. Says I have to sign in but there isn't a sign in button :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good news, the votey thing worked for us! What a hugely successful contest! That's like a gizillion smileys!! Can't wait to see who comes out on top!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh no! I couldn't vote either and I didn't see all the names...are they all there or am I going crazy?

    I'm so excited, I want to vote for everyone. They all have winning smiley faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my, so many smileys and all of them are great! I just can't decide who to choose...so, sorry guys, I give the vote to myself...hehehe...now looks like Santa can't vote since I have voted. Sorrrrrrry, Santa...hehehe...

    All the best, guys, but I would say all of you have great smiles!

    - Minnie
    -

    ReplyDelete
  25. So many happy doggies!!! All those pictures make MOM smile!

    Good work getting all those pictures up!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow Dory so many great entries. We think your mom deserves an award for all the work she put into this contest. Great work!

    Lots of Licks--
    Oak and Swish

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!