10/24/09

Smiley Fest 2009


Dory's-Smiley-fest-2009-Log

Hey Efurry puppy,I wanted to let you know that you have until 12:00AM CST to get your Smileyfest pictures in!!

Mama will post the weekly wrap up tomorrow, and then be working to get all the smiley pictures up on Monday...along with the votey thing AND a slide show!!! Yes...Mama has big plans...I will be looking over her shoulder making sure she gets it done correctly and on time....either that, or I will be sleeping.

On another note, Bilbo is nick free, and HAS HAIR....What is up with that Mama?? I am nekky puppy, and Bilbo just gets a "trim"???? Talk about UNFAIR!!!

DSC_0011

DSC_0001

Also, guess who came over for dinner tonight??? COWBOY PUPPY!!! This is Cowboys Smileyfest Entry...I told him it is just for show because he is related to us...He seemed ok with that, if fact he is ok with just about anything...Mama says it is the Goldie in him....


DSC_0037



I have decided that he is still a bit of a baby, and I am not ready to be bestest friends with him just yet...but Mama says to BE P-A-T-I-E-N-T with him..I am trying, really I am.

DSC_0039

I better get Mama to bed, she has sooooo much to do tomorrow!!
Happy Weekend and Mama says
HOOK-EM!!!!!

15 comments:

  1. I hope woo got her tukhked in okay!

    Nice to see Unkhle Khowboy Puppy's smile!

    I know he just wants to be your playfuriend!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you recieve Bobo's smiley fest picture? You too look great after your home groom! Good job and 2 paws up to your momma.

    Uncle cowboy puppy is getting to be a big boy!

    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cowboy puppy has a sweet smile. Shhh...Dory, let us tell you something, you looked better than Bilbo with your new "haircut"...shhh...don't tell him that, ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved cowboy puppy's smile! Good luck with your competition - we are relieved to know you will be dogervising the whole thing!
    love
    Martha & Bailey xxxxx
    ps your hair will grow in no time - you are still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hardly wait for smiley fest voting! I think I will need about 52 votes, to be able to vote for all the good photos, yuh.

    How come Bilbo got the good hair cut? Is your mom torturing you?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bilbo is looking very suave with his new hairdo.
    Wow, Uncle Cowboy Puppy is getting BIG.
    Looking forward to the competition, there are so many great smiles :D
    Wags and kisses, Dinah and Bridget xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your momma is a lot busier than our momma! CP looks like he is about the mellowest dog ever - mom says I can really learn from him. Whatev Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dory,

    I love your tail! I sometimes dream of having a floofy tail to wave around. It's great that you got to see Uncle Cowboy, he is getting big!

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  9. We compliment your mom's gromming job on Bilbo! And your Longhorns are looking nice as well :) Thought we'd let you know that we are rooting for your boy Colt to win the Hiesmann!! Now go rest up, y'all - gonna need lots of energy to wrap up that big Smileyfest!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like seeing all these smiley dogs but didn't see me yet. I posted about this on my human's blog with my smiley picture to enter: http://zemeks.blogspot.com/2009/10/big-smile-for-you.html

    Woof! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dory..we love the Smiley fest. We have two pictures on our blogs sidebar you may want to consider. Have a happy day
    benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Bilbo always looks so good, we love your haircuts. Cowboy is really growing, isn't he? We bet he is a lot of fun.

    Play bows, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and Bilbo both look great! Uncle Cowboy is getting so big!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dory, I was just thinking about Cowboy Puppy, it is nice to see him. It is nice that you are supervising Mommy for smiley fest. I am so relieved that Bilbo is ok. I know it seems unfair, but as a doggy who hates trims I am happy for him.

    licks and sniffs, loveys and growls Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH Cowboy Puppy is getting big! Love all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!