10/12/09

Smiley-Fest 2009 The Entries!!!

WOW...So many Entries...so little time, Mama says no talkin'...just postin':


Here are the entries we have received so far!! Mama is going to work on a slide show for our side bar...Good luck with that Mama...

Mama has copied and pasted these directly from their bloggies:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This entry comes from Dip and Bridget: Stop by and see their Smileys almost any day of the week!


First is Dip-Dip, who has the sweetest little Mona Lisa smile. She is smiling because she had been dreaming that she won a lifetime supply of human food for being the most ferocious chihuahua on earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bridget is grinning because she has just been brushed within an inch of her life (one of her very favorite things) until mums arm was nearly dropping off.
Haha, you gullible human mother. Here is her entry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is Bilbo's favorite Sassy girl Sasha!!! go visit Sasha on Fridays for some NUMMY tailgate recipes!!!



I am holding my favorite stuffy, Mango the hedgehog.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This post is from Bijou of One Puppy's Life...OMD...what a cutey pie!!!


I am smiling cause I was very very happy to be out enjoying a beautiful sunny day with a new furiend and getting to meet lots of other doggies at the park. We went shopping at 3 Dog Bakery and got some yummy treats. It was a terrific day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On to the famous dancers Riley and Star!!! Star is my idol, and I only hope to be as sophisticated as she is some day!!

"I'm wearing my pretty straw hat with big pink roses and of course, pearls! I'm smiling just because I'm happy, that's all"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now this is one HAPPY pup!!! Go visit Mesa at My Life with Dogs! Mesa and Kari are our new friends from Redwood City, CA (the Mama says that is a place in God's Country and it's one of the most beautiful places in the WHOLE STATE of California...whatever Mama...on to the SMILEYS!!!





Since I just love this picture of Mesa. Nothing makes Mesa smile more than a wonderful game of fetch! This picture never fails to put a smile on my face!



















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



If you entered sometime last week (before 9pm cst last night) and you do NOT see your picture and story above please let us know! We will be posting this weeks entries next Monday.

Remember, the deadline for entries is October 24th!

If you want to enter, but aren't sure what the poop scoop is, click the Smileyfest Logo below to find out more!!


Happy Monday and keep Smilin'!!

22 comments:

  1. MAN!! Those are some really cute smiles there. Dory, you and your mama will have a hard time choosing !!

    Smiles atchya
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, what cuteness!!! How fun to see such happy smiley faces. Mom will try to post my entry soon.

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are awesome. I should be able to do my entry tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what sweet pics!!! We already have a favourite but our lips are sealed!
    love
    Martha & Bailey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great entries so far!!!!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great entries thus far Dory.
    Madi says your Mom will have a hard time selecting a winner. Great contest!!!!
    We'll enjoy following it. Even though I'm a very happy Cat...no smiles yet.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happy happy puppies! And happy puppies mean happy peoples!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dory thank you for the smiley pictures. Lily and I are going to enter your smiley contes tomorrow, Tuesday
    Thanks
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! what GREAT entries! Good luck to all the super adowable contestants!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of happy pups out there!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I just LOVE seeing all those SMILES!!!
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is nothing like a true smile to make one feel furry good!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many beautiful smiles!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many happy smiles. I love it!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  15. My my! Everypup looks beautiful! Nice to see all the smiles, makes me smile too!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just posted our entry on my blog! Looks like there are sure a lot of other happy doggies out there that we'll be up against!! What a great idea for a contest, Dory!!

    Smilin' Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  17. All very nice smiles!

    Lots of Licks--
    Oak and Swish

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Dory!!!! I came across your blog through Tank!!! I love your blog, great pics!!! I'm gonna have to get mom to send in a pic of me!!!! Looking forward to following you!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  19. You received some pawsome entries. It will be a touch decision.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey we have an entry on our blog of Bobo smiling from ear to ear.


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie & Bobo

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!