11/30/09

Ever So Thankful Thanksgiving Weekend




Mama has been goofing off doing who knows what and has neglected this award that we got from the Lilly, Carleigh, Piper and Java aka the Rocky Creek Scotties.Thanks y'all we are so happy to have you as friends!

We want everyone who is reading this to know that we think it is such a blessing to have you in our lives. If you have not received this award yet, consider it awarded to you!!

Throne

I was a very busy hostess this weekend to my cousins and Uncle Cowboy. There was never a moment when I wasn't watching thei r every move from the comfort of my throne...I mean from my post at the top of the couch! I had to let everypuppy know where I was there in case they needed me!


KissesHugsGoodbye
Plus, if I stepped down on the floor I got swallowed up by a sea of sniffing snooters!!! Being the Princess...I mean the hostess is a big responsibility!!


I had to make sure everyone was aware of Mama's ummm...habit of taking many flashy pictures....

JenFlashyBeast
Jenny, I told you to " look away, look away!"

AngelFlashyBeast
"Dory, she is doing it AGAIN"....Angel was not happy...

CowboylikesFB
"I am saying COOKIE for the camera!!"....Cowboy actually LIKES the flashies!!

HannahPotty
I also made sure everyone went outside to do their business so they would not get into trouble!


HannahClaus
I gave Hannah fashion advice for Christmas attire...

Eversosleepy
The weekend was over before I knew it...and let's just say that ummmm....I just woke up a little while ago....

I hope your weekend was as wonderful as mine!!
I did an interview with Uncle Cowboy yesterday and I will post it later in the week.

24 comments:

  1. Oh, Dory. Thank you for sharing your Thanksgiving pictures with us. You are an inspiration.

    And please don't worry about the flashy thing. Cause it won't do you any good. Cause they are not going to stop using it! Ever! Trust me on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy weekend!! You are right to supervise from atop your throne. :-)

    Holy moly, Uncle Cowboy has grown!! And Hannah is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dory,
    I was wondering how your weekend went with all the doggies. Good thing you kept an eye out on all of them. The pics were so cute and all found out about the flashy box.

    Nice cover pic, you are so photogentic!! :-)

    Smiles
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo sounds like you had fun and were busy. Nothing better than catching up on your sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dory..
    A proper hostess does sit upon her throne. Nice work and your guest looked fun to me. Everyone should wear that elf hat you have on in your header.

    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Dory!
    Sure you had a pawesome weekend!
    You had the best spot to supervise everything!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a good Thanksgiving. It is wonderful to have company!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Khongrats on your award!

    Woo were a great PrincessHostess!

    I love your Santa's helper header!

    Of khourse, seeing Unkhle Khowboy Puppy was sooo khool - khan't wait to read your interwoo with him!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job being the princ... errr hostess for your fur friends. Hannah has a good fashion adviser I must say.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gracious hostess you were to share your palace & humans with all those other doggies! Looks exhausting to me, so rest up Dory!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun packed weekend you had!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    Pee Ess: We totally love your new banner...It's pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dory, what a fantastic Christmas header and background, we love it!
    You certainly had a whale of a time this weekend with all your guests, we are sure you are the perfect princess/hostess.
    Loving the photos, Uncle Cowboy has a beautiful smile :D
    Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dory,
    Great thanksgiving pics, i think you did a great job as a hostess!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of company and you were a VERY GOOD hostess! That Hannah is adorable! Your fashion tips were right on target! OC

    ReplyDelete
  15. What GREAT pictures and commentary.
    Dory is there an award for BEST Hostess in the USA? If so you and Mom deserve it. Your company always looks like they are having a fantastic time!!! Bilbo was in hiding right? Cowboy has a great smile!!! I think he might be the next winner the smileyfest.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had a very busy time, Dory. You sure did make a pawsome hostess!! Glad that you're getting rested up!

    We took the award you posted. Thank you very much!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You were the Thanksgiving queen!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your award, Dory!!! What a terrific hostess you are, and I can't wait for your interview with Cowboy!
    Hugs xo
    Sammie
    PS: Love your holiday "do"!!! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have a great spot up there on top of the couch. From up there you get to keep an eye on all of the action. It looks like you had a great weekend.

    Lots of Licks--
    Oak and Swish

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Dory - you were the perfect host, we loved all the photos. We're gonna put in a request for visitors with their doggies to stay for a sleep over!

    Oh - our 'bootie-licious' competition is now open for voting so please swing on by our blog and cast your vote - and see how you're doing!

    Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like that photo that says, "Me" with the arrow! Glad you managed to get in there.

    I love your new header. You're ahead of me there, I have to do my Christmas/winter one!

    And that puppy with the hat on looks FAB - you give great fashion advice. Any for me?

    ReplyDelete
  22. That was a lot of dogs to have visiting all at once. You must be tired after all your hostess duties. I am glad you avoided getting stepped upon.

    Your header photo! Wow! How did your mom get you to wear that?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great family get-together! Uncle Cowboy looks so grown up now!!! And VERY handsome! :)
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  24. You did a wonderful job as the hostess, Dory - you sure had a lot of pups to tend to. Cowboy looks so happy and you look beautiful as always. Hope you got some rest after all that hard work.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!