11/26/09

I am Thankful Because I have My Mama and Daddy and EVEN Dory....Bilbo's Story UPDATED

It almost seems like I have always been with my human Mama and Daddy, and then again it seems like just yesterday.....when really it was 7 and a half YEARS ago...that is like FOREVER!!

Bilbo

I was born way down in South Austin and had 3 puppy sisters and another bunch of humans. I first remember seeing my Mama and Daddy when they called me over. I trotted over to give them a sniff. Mama loved me at very first sight. They knew they were getting me before they even saw me 'cause I am a big, strong male puppy. Well...that and I was Daddy and Mama's very first dog and they thought they should start with a handsome boy like me!!

3Bilbo8wks

I had them charmed from the very beginning and think that I ended up training them to be pretty good parents and they give me lots of loves and snuggles. More than I can handle sometimes!!

BilboDaddy8wks

I was an only puppy for almost 2 years, it was great!! I got all the attentions from all the humans, I got my own house to share with Mama and Daddy. I even had my own backyard to go out with Mama and Daddy on their strings (there was no fence).

Then way back in March of 2004 we went on a LONG LONG ride ALL the way to BRYANT Texas (Mama says that the Longhorns are playing some team from there today).

BILBO!!!!!! It is MY TURN!!!!!

...to be continued......

23 comments:

  1. Awww, very thoughtful Dory. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the humans.
    Luv treats and pie,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    We're thankful to have you as our friends.

    Off to beg for food... hehehe

    Paws-out
    N&C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you were just as cute then as you are now.. Have a super day.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bilbo,
    Happy thanksgiving. Your a good big brother, and a very handsome dog also.
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bilbo what a wonderful story...so much to be thankful for to have such a loving home.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving Day Dory, Bilbo, Mama & Dad!

    We thank you for your friendship! =)

    - Fudgie, Princess & the Piappies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic story!

    I can't wait for Dory's story next. :-)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwwwwwww...
    what a wonderful and special story!!!!
    HAppy happy happy thanksgiving to all of you sweet friends!!!
    We wish you tons of love and a great day with all you love!!!!
    We're thankful to have you as a friends!!!
    WE LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good. We love To Be Continued...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Tank woo fur sharing your tale BUT woo do know it is in your best interest to pawmit your sisfur her time!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thanksgiving,Bilbo and Dory, and your Mom and Dad!

    Kisses,
    Stella and her Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh BIlbo, you are so very cute!! and I would say a very handsome dude!!! I can see why you stole your mamas heart!!

    Happy Thanksgiving
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice story! Great pix!
    Have a wonderful day pals!!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo! What a great Thanksgiving story!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great story Bilbo, Happy thanksgiving to you and your family.

    Lots of Licks--
    Oak and Swish

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Thanksgiving, Bilbo. You were such a cutie puppy and still is.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH Bilbo was a handsome boy! Thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well of course they chose you. Such a robust little chap.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing your story too, Bilbo. It is amazing to us how your colors have changed. You were gorgeous then when you were darker, but now you are even more handsome.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bilbo, I think you got a pretty good deal -- even with a sister thrown in!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have a LOT to be thankful for and it was nice to hear how you came to find such a nice place. Thanks for sharing your story! OC

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!