11/3/09

I had a Bad Dream

Last night I had a bad dream. 4 very blurry big dogs were all standing around me crying!!! Their tears got me ALL wet and then two of them started to slobber while they were crying, and the slobber was getting higher and higher until I thought I was going to have to SWIM!! Finally the doggies came into focus....

"Mango, Dexter, Gus, Waldo...what are you guys doing here??"

"Well Dory, we were sad because we didn't see our names on your Mama's card yesterday. aren't you our friend??""

"OH MY DOG!!! Of course you are my friends, it will be my assistant Mama that will not be my friend soon!!!"

Then I woke up....went over...and LICKED MAMA'S FACE (it was about 3am). When she woke up, I told her she was on "PROBATION" and that she better fis this BEFORE she did anything else this morning.
So here is the fixed card. Mama has not mailed it out because Daddy is gone and she cannot find any envelopes, she is going to mail it out tomorrow so if you don't see your name let us know....

Lifelongfriendsrev1

Note from the Mama...I am really the one that woke up thinking I didn't remember writing down Mango and Dexter...and then realized I may have forgotten Gus and Waldo too...

20 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on mama, Dory... coz that's a loooooong list. Your wet dream... errrr that doesn't come out right... I mean your bad dream is over now that the list is complete and your generosity is definitely appreciated.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dory, your mom is just a lovable dotty old hen like mine. Sorry my dream self scared you.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooos! Poor Dory, but poor Mama, humans are not so good at remembering as us doggies, we have to cut her a little slack....Moms are just not so bright sometimes, they need a little poke from us!
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dory what a bad dream. But just think it was all mommas fault
    I am sure everyone will forgive her
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dory, I always say dreams mean something and sure enough. Good thing you had this dream or it wouldnt have been caught, but dont be hard on mama. Assistants do make mistakes and she is going to fix it so cut her some slack, Just tell her to make sure it doesnt happen again BOL

    Smiles
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bite my mom's bumbum right now.
    My girlfriend says I have the cutest smile but my mom fails to help me sending pictures for the bestest smileys.
    Hug you Dory, the bad dream is over, here's some sunshine from Texas for you, love you and your mom for the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah yes!

    My mom is sitting here with THAT look on her face as she thinks bakhk to things she's remembered she had furgotten to do/etc -

    Good teamwork woo two!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mom's only human! Hee hee hee!
    My mom dreamt I was a Basset Hound last week.
    I have no idea why I'm bringing that up.
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Dory was having the same dream and sent it to you telepathically.

    Which is a little bit scary, come to think of it.

    If you start dreaming of treats and squirrels, you may want to start worrying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card and you got my babies on there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You forgot us too, boo-hoo, we are shocked, appalled, deverstated etc etc, BOL.
    It is a wonderful prize and we hope all the doggies enjoy it.
    Wags and kisses, Dinah, Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor mom...nothing worse than a early morning task-mare!!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. We think you should forgive your Mom. We can say your blog is now loading and moving a whole lot faster without the voting panels!
    We loved the card your mom made of you and all of us on it!!!
    Very cool and very generous - we hope all those dogs get some extra treats.
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - Mango Man is even pushy in dreams!! Just kidding, you can't help but love that big ol' dog. Don't be too hard on your mom. She's got a lot going on. These things? They happen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No worries...Hoomas are just forgetful critters...but we love them anyway!!! BOL



    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your mum did well dont be too hard on her.. The card is lovely.. HUgs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dory, that is a furry good and wonderful card and generous donation! Kisses to you, Dory.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dory, you're keeping your mommy on her toes! We are delighted to be your furiend!!!
    xoxo,
    Brownie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bad dreams are never fun. We hope you sleep better tonight!

    Lots of Licks--
    Oak and Swish

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!