11/23/09

Thanking,Thinking and Awards

Interupt-Nap
Oh...Hi...Silly Mama I was SLEEPING!!! What?? OH YEAH....I have some thank you's, awards and stuff I wanted to tell you about!!

Thinking
Earlier I was thinking how lucky I have to have so many wonderful furriends here in Doggiebloggieland!! The way that we work paw power in our community is just pawesome!!! We are so glad MAX is feeling better, and we hope that Snickers had an easy crossing over the Rainbow Bridge. We did not know her well but we do know she was very loved.

Thank-you
Thanks to everyone who is voting for me in the DWB contest!! You guys are the BESTEST!!


bestblogaward[1]

I got a couple of awards that I want to pass on! The first one is from Dennis the Viszla if you have not visited Dennis stop reading RIGHT NOW...and go visit him. He will keep your Mamas and Daddys laughing for hours!! This award was also given to me by Dip Dip, Bridget and their new baby brother Elliot! They are keeping me in the know about having a younger sibling cause Mama and Daddy keep threatening to get me one this spring!

The only rule is to pass it on to ummmm...either 13 or 15 people...Mama says 13 'cause  she needs the compooter for some HOLIDAY stuff and I am time limited! I think she just need to get  grip over this HOLIDAY stuff and we will COMPROMISE at 14!!

1. Sassy Sasha who is sooooo Bilbo's soulmate!!
2. Tank the ever so handsome
3. Fiona our goldiedoodle friend who is traveling in her house on wheels
4. Brutus our Frenchie football friend
5. Jack who has a missing TG who we hope he has found
6. Mollie Jo and Bobo and maybe their new brother Jackson
7. All the piappies at Piappies World
8. Our Fluffy American Eskimo friend Teddy
9. Cloud, who chases squirrels even better than I do
10. Our good Kitty Friend Madi
11. Our other good kitty friend Ginger Jasper who lives across the big pond
12. Our new friend Frankie furter
13. Our other new friend Anna the GSD
14. Our good friend Hero in Malaysia!




circle-of-friends-award-sasha
Next Bilbo's soulmate Sassy Sasha gave us BOTH this award. Since Bilbo is busy ummmm SLEEPING, I will let him accept his tomorrow on my day off and I will do mine today! Thank you so much Sasha!!

Here are the rules:
1. Publish it on your blog, referring the friend who passed it on to you.
2. Share 5 things you like to do.
3. Pass it along to keep the circle growing. I am passing it along to five friends, but PLEASE feel free to take this award and pass it on if you do not have it!


Here are five things I love to do...
1. Chase squirrels in my backyard
2. Go for walkies
3. Go Bye Bye
4. Snuggle with my Mama
5. Play tug with my Daddy

1. Lilly, Carleigh, Java and Piper over at Rocky Creek Scotties

2. Our cutesy friend Olive

4. Buster who is a puppy of few words..and also an artist!

5. The cute Audrey who is a photographer!


Please..if you do not have either of these awards, feel free to take them and pass them on!!


OK....time to let Mama get back to her HOLIDAY stuff...and me???


Back to my regularly scheduled nap!



Sleepy-Dory
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

38 comments:

  1. dory, you are the cutest!!!

    congrats on all your awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on those great awards. We just love the last photo of you. We think it is priceless.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for our pawsome award!! We will be passing it on and blogging about it tomorrow.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the cool awards!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Bilbo got stuck with stupid PeeWee in the holiday exchange. Send me a peemail for our address.
    backupdogATcomcastDOTnet

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dory I can't thank you enough for putting me into the circle... however.... my computer is set at such a high security level that I can't do the awards thing. Mom won't change it either... I've tried talking to her about this issue. No Mice. Hey that is a grreat pic of you at the end. Love your napping style.
    I see that Bilbo is going to be sending PeeWee (A.K.A. Dexter). That'll be fun. He likes everything... heck he'll even love the BOX.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards Dory, you deserve them you little cutie pie!
    Wags and kisses, Dinah, Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dory, doesn't mom know that you don't get up and work until the crack of noon? ggeeeezh. you'd better start trainin' her! give her a treat every time she lets you sleep 5 minutes later.
    ~wags-n-wiggles~
    wild dingo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dory---I think you are one cute puppy! I love the photo (and Tommy melted) of you getting back to your scheduled nap!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your well deserved awards. Thanks so much for passing it on to me.. I am honoured and will get mum to post as soon as possible.. You are so gorgeous in those pictures.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWOWWOOOOO Sweet Dory!!!
    Congrats on all you awards...you deserve all of it.....
    we loved your potos...you look soooooooo cute...
    sleep tight sweety!!!!
    WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
    And....thank you to be our friend!!!!
    HAve a sweet day!!!!
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, thanks Dory, and congrats on the awards!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love me my Dory and Bilbo!! I am thankful this Thanksgiving for all my bloggy pals and I love you both so much. Thank you so much for sharing your award with me. I love learning things about you. Get lots of rest, you will need it for the next holiday. Eat lots of turkey!

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wrooo wrooo...
    Congrats on awards you cutie!
    I can't believe Mom woke you from your beauty sleep.
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoo-hoo!! The awards are flying in!! I got this one from Sasha too, as well as Nellie & Calvert. Gotta get it posted tomorrow while there are still doggies left to pass it along to!

    Thanks for thinking of us! We were thinking of you & rooting for your Longhorns. You have our vote next week, as our Buckeyes are done until the Rose Bowl!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on the awards, and thanks for the wonderful award! I will work on Mom to get it posted (she's a bit slow on these things). Enjoy your nap!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dory,
    Congrats on your awards. I have to chase my Mom to get caught up on my awards...jeeze she is slow as molasses!
    Sweet dreams.
    Luv, Lucy (Woof!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on all the awards!!!!
    Great napping location...looks super snuggly and comfy.

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your awards, Dory!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your awards, Dory. You look sleepy-eyed in the first pic, and that last one is just a dream.

    woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Dory,

    Congrats on the awards and thanks for sharing the award with me... you are so cute sleeping... hmmm come to think of it, you are cute period.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your awards! I love the picture of you sleeping at the end of your post. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Dory..congratulations on all your awards...
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  24. Khongrats on your pawesome awards!

    Your napping pikh is soooo furry khute!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyras

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh, I can telly you were really thinking hard in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dory, the first and the last photos of your are the BEST! You are just too too adorable!!! Thank you so much for the award. We will definitely paw it forward sometime this week.

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  27. hello dory its dennis the vizsla dog hay congratchoolayshuns on yore awards yoo deserv them!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Dory!
    Kongrats on your awards, you sooo deserve them!
    I could just look at your pics all day...! and i'm gonna!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dory
    Congrats on your award. You look way to cute in your pictures,

    SMiles
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dory you look so cute sleeping on your big pillow.

    Well done on all of your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  31. We all love our buddies, Dory and Bilbo, and know that you deserve all the neat awards you get! OC

    ReplyDelete
  32. Morning Dory,
    Thank you for the nice award...we accept it with honor and will pass it on ...probably after Thanksgiving. Mom is running around like a crazy lady and our company arriving tomorrow will stay upstairs where the computer lives.
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sorry that you Moms woke you up, but you were SO nice to give everyone the awards!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats on all those super cool awards! I think napping is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  35. If anydoggy deserves many and many awards it just has to be YOU☺ You are such a cutie pie. Enjoy your nap.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats on well deserved awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. congrats on your awards! you're so cute!
    xoxo,
    Brownie

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello there Dory,

    Congratulations on your great awards and thank you so much for sending one our way. We will be putting up a post about the award this weekend. Thank you thank you!

    - Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Scrappy & Bullet

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!