6/23/10

Thankful Thursday - One Year Ago today....

Today we are thankful for all the friends we have met over the past year!! That's right, today is our 1 year blogoversary !! If you want to check out my very first bloggie, you can click here. My very first commenter was Tank....which is probably why I have this on again, off again crush on him. That, and I can't resist the "bad boy" image!!

We have a contest brewing for our blogoversary and our 300th post which happens in a couple of weeks...Mama will tell you all about it on July 5th.

So today Jacob and I are going to do the "All about us" meme (or in this case, usus) that SOMEPUPPY  didn't let us play with him on Tuesday.....


The Basics
1-Name and Age
I am Dory...and I am the middle dog and turned 6 last December

I am Jacob, and I am 3 and am the baby of the family

2-Breed
 I am mostly Lhasa Apso, but we think I may have a little something mixed in!

We aren't sure what all I am...Some lhasa here, some poodle there, maybe some havanese, maybe some terrier. I am mostly Jacob.

3-Nicknames
Dory Girl, Dorable, Little Missy PooPoo , Baby Girl, Snuggle Buddy, Don't Eat that

Big Guy, Little Guy, Jake, Drop it, Leave it

4-Where do y'all come from
Bryant/College Station, TX - Land of the Aggies (Mama tries to deny this but it is true!)

Some where in the Austin area - Mixed Breed Rescue

Favorites
1-Toy
 Mine
 Mine


2-Snack
GREENIES!!!!
GREENIES!!!!

3-Human
I love both lots and lots!!
ME TOO!!

Funny Stuff
1-Worse Habit
  Ummmmm....Sometimes I sneak and eat Bilbo's dinner

  I bark at the next door puppy a lot....even if I hear him in the middle of the night.

2-Most Embarrassing Moment
 Ummmmm...Getting caught at my worse habit

I went to run out into the back yard through our door...and it was closed.....oops



3-Family Dynamic
Bilbo is in charge of the humans....I am in charge of the pack


Someone has to be the underling...I don't mind...Really!
4-Your human's favorite thing about you
I am always happy and always do what my humans ask me to. Mama says I can "read her", but it is all about the snuggles!

I am a rubber puppy and can be molded into any snuggle position. I am also pretty layed back and get along well with just about anybody.

Last, but not least we want to thank silveon4 for our wonderful GABE prize!
 Isn't it just beautiful!! It is a Bichon Candle!!
Thanks you silveon4!! 





44 comments:

  1. Oooooooooo..and we came back from the Twilight Zone of mechanical failure in time to tell you..."Happy Blogverary!!!"
    Big hugs,
    The Beckaroooooo and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy First Blogoversary, Bilbo, Dory and Jake! You are doing a great job!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary!

    Here's to many many many more!

    Great sharings too!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun 'getting to know you' post. That candle is pawesome! Happy blogoversary!!!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary~~~We love checking out what you guys are up to!! Love the candle!!! It looks just like us!! xoxoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st Blogoversary, Dory!... and many more to come... Bilbo in charge of the hoomans and you lead the pack!... I like that arrangement.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, one year! We've enjoyed getting to know you this past year and look forward to many more to come!!!
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogoversary Dory, Bilbo and Jake........... I was so surprised when Mom read out one of your name that the venison sausage I was nomming down on went flying as I tried not to bol. I mean Little Miss PP I would never have guessed that was one of your other names.
    Your blog always makes my Mom and me smile so keep up the good work my furends

    Love Molly
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogoversary Dory!
    We enjoy your blog so much and seeing photos of you all.
    Thanks for telling us all about you.
    That bischon candle is so sweet - she looks more like you than a bishchon.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Bilbo ran into the door! Happy bloggy versary.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary of your 1st Blog! Great job at answering all the questions too! Very cute candle.
    Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogoversary!

    We hopes you have many many more too! We luvs coming here to visit.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and her mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Blogoversary - I had no idea you started right around the same time we did! Nice to learn some new things about Jacob (love the "rubber puppy" description). Dory, it feels like we know you as well as the back of our paws!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie
    p.s. our word verification is "froggie", how funny is that??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dory happy blogaversary!!! We just knew you had been blogging FOREVER!!!
    WOW we both started June 2009 how about that. I'm so glad we found your blog.
    Mom and I enjoyed the meme answers they are so sweet.

    Happy Day sweet Girlfriend,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Blogoversary!!! I really enjoyed your.. All about Me answers. You did a grrrreat job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Blogivesary!! We're thankful we met you too.


    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yippee! Happy blogoversary, Dory! How very much exciting! I'm so so so happy you decided to start blogging so that we could become furends!

    I luved getting to know more abouts you and Jacob. My Cuzin Phoebe once tried to go out a door that wasn't open, too.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Blogoversary! I can't wait to read the next million blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! It's also fun finding out all that stuff about you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy blogoversary! Love that Bichon candle!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dory, You know I'm just a big softie right? If I come across as a "bad boy," it's my assistant's fault... she means well, but she takes... oh, shall we say "liberties" with the truth occasionally. I've tried to find better help, but it's hard to find someone who will work for kibble.

    Congrats on your blogoversary:) Luv ya, Tank

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your blogaversary! I loved learning more about the two of you!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happee blogiversary! We love reading all about you two. Have a grateful thankful day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy blogoversary to you. Well done. We loved the "all about us" part. Good to know you are a mixture of lots of terrific breeds all of you. All three of you are terrific and we sure are glad we got to meet you.
    Have a good day and many more blogoversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Blogoversary!!! You did a fabulous USUS!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo
    & Uncle Puppy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy blogoversary!!! We love reading your blog posts - here's to the next year! Ha rooooo!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Blogoversary!!

    I didn't knows you comes from College Station! Moms 'whooped' when she read that....she is an Aggie!

    (in facts one of her dogs was named "Gig 'Em" and my brudder Rooney is short for "Marooned")

    MinnaK

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yeah, we love contests!

    Happy Blogaversary to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Blogoversary!! I enjoy your blog a lot and the stories and pictures of Bilbo, Dory, amd Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Blogaversary - and I'm so glad that I'm in your circle of friends! :-)

    And hey- I JUST got a new toy dumbbell EXACTLY like your favourite one! I love it already!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  31. HaPpY BlOgOvErSaRy!

    I enjoyed reading those fun facts about yourselves. Now I wanna do a post like that.

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Blogoversary!!!!

    It was fun to learn more about you and Jacob, you are both very special. We really like your nicknames.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Blogoversary!! Great meme. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy 1st Blogoversary! And many more to come!
    Good job with the quiz!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh! Happy One Year Blogaversary! And almost 300 posts? OMD! Girl, you got lots to say, don't ya? Can't wait to hear about the contest. Great answers....I might have to do that sometime.
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy Bloganniversary and almost 300th post!!!! Nice prize also! What a day!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy Blogaversary and many more to come. We love your bichon candle. Thanks for telling us so much about both of you - we love all your nicknames.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy impending blogaversary. That candle is too cute to burn!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I loved reading all about you. Congratulations one great year!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!