6/17/10

Thinking, Thankful, Thursday

This week we are thinking about all our friends. We especially are thinking, hoping and praying  that Jazzi's Mama gets all the way better soon. She hasn't been feeling good lately. If you haven't already, go stop by and leave some get well wishes on Jazzi's Bloggie



Hi...efurryone it is me, JACOB and I get to do the thankful this week!!
Let's see...I am thankful that most of my friends said to CHEW on my toy...So I am taking their advice and chewing and squeaking and sqeaking...OH and Mama says that she is taking names of people I can visit this summer with my squeaky toy...I am pretty sure she is kidding about that one.

I am also thankful to my good friend and fellow Texan "The Luke". He gave me my very own AWARD. Of course Mama is VERY late in posting it because she had to explain to Dory that not EVERYTHING is ALL ABOUT HER...
[Dory says..."YES IT IS"]

Anyway...here is is....
Thank you so much Luke...I am suppose to tell you seven things about ME...JUST ME, NOT Dory!!
OK....
1. I like to follow Dory around...everywhere, she is my best friend (ssshhhh don't tell her)
2. I can jump into Mama's arms from the floor. 
3. I am a little bit needy and always need to be by somebody. Preferably Mama or Dory
4. I like sleeping with my head on Mama's pillow or Daddy's pillow
5. I like to run and play and bark with my secret friend behind the fence in the back yard
6. I think the blueberry treats that "the Luke and the Bleu" sent us are like the BESTEST TREATS EVER and will sit or beg to get one!
7. I do not like the flashy beast. I do not mind the clicky beast but if it flashes, I get scared...So you won't see many night time pictures of me.

I am suppose to give this to some new friends...but Mama thinks just about everyone has gotten it....If you haven't...please take it.

I guess it can be Dory's turn now....
First, I would like to say
IT IS ALL.. ABOUT... ME!!!

OK, I am better now....
Today I am thinking and thankful to Frankie because he had an idea to do the Name Game for July 4th!!!


All you have to do is paw out how you got your names!! 
We can't wait!!

 

25 comments:

  1. Jacob, it was good to know more about you! You strike me as a fellow who knows what he wants and goes after it! Especially if it's something you can chew on!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL and MOL Jacob... mom and I are pretty sure we're on your visitation list. That is ok. Mom said sending/giving/buying a pet a toy with a squeak is like giving a child play dough...their parents WILL seek revenge.

    Name game sounds like a ton of fun.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! I liked to learn more about you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jacob! Congrats on your pawsome award too!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! Yes we are also thinking about Jazzi's mom. Lots of Golden Congarts on you award from my Golden LOVE Luke. YAH! we are also participating in Frankie's Name Game - will do a post sometime next time. Happy Thinking Thankful Thursday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Jacob did a very good blog post this week! Dory may have some competition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award! We loved the list - Max can NEARLY leap into FH's arms from the floor so he is mightily impressed that you can do this! And toys that squeak are the BEST!! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

    (PS - Dory, we know it's all about you, don't worry! He he he!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacob, you can come here with your squeaky toy any time you want and we have lots more you can squeak. Dory and Bilbo can come too.

    Congras on your award and great sharing - we don't like the flashy beast either.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jacob thank you for such a nice post. Your toy looks purrty special. We love squeaking stuff. Congratulations on your awad. Cute! Have a fun day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you always gonna be a Jacob and never be a Jake?

    I visited Jazzi's blog earlier and sent my good wishes and prayers to her Mom.

    I liked the answers to the questions, Jacob, all good ones!

    Dory, you look cute as ever and Bilbo does too.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jacob, I luved getting to know you better - even if it IS all about Dory!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. gratsers on your shiny award, jacob! you sure have some springy little paws to jump into your mama's arms from the floor!
    i'm gonna go visit miss jazzi and her mama now!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your Award, Jacob!
    Thanks for sharing those things about you!
    You can come here with your squeaky toy!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jacob!
    Kongrats on your award!
    We'll visit your friend's blog and send our well wishes.
    Thanks for sharing your day with us!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Khongrats Jacob!

    Woo shared some furry nice things -

    Woo are furry lukhky to have let such a nice furamily bekhome part of your new life!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course it is all about you, Dory!!!! Just because I have Mutant Puppy Monster sister does NOT mean that my bloggie is all about her. It is still all about me. So there!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona (and I'm not mentioning my Mutant Puppy Monster sister, double so there!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dory, you are soooo right! It is always ALL about us girlies, and that's how it should be!

    Jacob, you sure are talented. I can sometimes jump in HER arms but I hafta get a running start and she actually picks me up after I bounce off her leggies. Those 4 inch stubbies don't give me much lift.

    Bilbo, I'm thinking of Jazzi's Mom too. It's lonely when our Mom's aren't around. WE know who really runs the pack.

    sniffies to everybodeeee...
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jacob,

    Congratulations on the award! It's great to get to know you better!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jacob,

    Congratulations on your reward. You are one awesome dog!

    Paws and Licks
    Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  20. We loved getting to know you better, Jacob.:) We're so glad you decided to chew your toy.:) Congrats on your award.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  21. We are thankful we have you three as furiends!

    That game sounds like fun. We will sniff on over to Frankie's place.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your award Jacob, we enjoyed hearing all about what sort of things you like to do.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love Thursdays on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Blueberry treats, loaded with anti-oxidants!

    ReplyDelete
  25. so glad you figured out how to really play with your toy :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!