9/12/14

Smiley Saturday!

Efuury one knows how much I love to Smiley, right?? I just love most things in life and can always find a reason to be happy!!


Here is my campaign Smiley...I am having so much
fun running for Mayor, meeting new friends and even kissing babies
can make me smiley!!


 Bye bye smileys...Going bye bye is just about my most favorite thing
and ALWAYS makes me smiley!!!




One of the only things I like better than Bye bye time is GREENIE time....
This is my bestest Greenie Smiley!!!





Even when Mama dresses me up like a butterfly I do Smileys...because it makes my Mama
Smiley!!!






Because I like Smileys so much, Sugar  asked my to help her co-host World Smile Day!
So efurryone put on their happiest Smiley and have your assistant take a picture, post it and linky it up to the hop!!


It is Friday October 3rd..I know a bunch of my friends will be smiling because Angel Jazzi's Taco Day is the day after...!!


Mama has run away from home for today and tomorrow...her and her camera (and Daddy too!!) have gone in search of fall leaves...She promises to help us catch up with you all Sunday night!

11 comments:

  1. We just ADORE your smiles Dory!! Each and every one! You look SO happy!! Happy Smiley Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many smiles and now you have us smiling. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. that i the best ever pic - the first one with your little hat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dory your bright smile could provide light for at least 1/2 of California! We hope your peeps find lots of fall color. The campaign trail is full of fun things
    Hugs
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a GORGEOUS SMILE, Dory. We hope that your mom and dad find LOTS of Fall colors...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like Stanley, he is all smiles too. You two have something in common!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Check out: "On the Road To The Great Debate" starting Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a beautiful smiley! Pierre & I are covering the Great Debate for BFTB NETWoof News. We would like to have a statement from your for Monday's broadcast. I have been in touch with your opponent also. We have an interview with Frankie scheduled. Thank you! Reporting live, Bentley Basset~BFTB Channel 7

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dory, you have the sweetest smile ever - it just makes us all want to smile too:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!