9/30/14

The Kiss - Dory's Story

Dory: Bilbo, Arty and Jakey...I told you to just trust me, why didn't you??
The Boyz: We thought you were in over your head Dory, we were just trying to help!!!
Exactly what was going on??



 Dory: Well boyz....it all started right after Stanley got that "Dear Stanley" letter from Taffy......... 

Dory's Explanation.....

Taffy and I went to college together and were BFF's in our Sorority ANB. We made a pact that if either if us needed ANYTHING in the future we would be there, no questions asked!!
 

So when Taffy called and let me know how miserable she was without Stanley, I told her I would do anything to help!!




The day you saw me driving away...I went to pick Taffy up from the convent so she could meet Stanley at the park. The Mini Boyz saw me waiting for Taffy so I could take her back to the convent before the nuns found out!!



Boyz: Dory we are ever so sorry we didn't trust you, we should have known you wouldn't do anything to jeopardize the campaign!!
Dory: Thanks guys...I just hope that Taffy's Daddy understands that nothing gets in the way of true love!!!! 

Hopefully Taffy and Stanley can now live happily ever after!!


 

Visit Murphy and Stanley to hear Stanley's side of things....


Visit Taffy to see how she splains this to her Daddy

22 comments:

  1. I knew ya was just helpin out a pal Dory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will those boys ever learn huh Dory!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just KNEW we could trust you Dory!! Just helping out your friend!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy days and what a pawsome friend you are. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dory you are the bestest friend in the entire world. Taffy is lucky to have a no questions asked BFFF!
    True love knows no boundaries we are sure Stanley and Taffy are here to stay.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari Om
    Phew! Even though I suspected the outcome, was still holding my breath till this final confirmation. Dory darling, you have my respect for your loyal furiendship to Taffy!!! Now... back to the campaign! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were relieved yesterday to find Stanley wasn't cheating on his girl. It was nice you helped her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just KNEW you were helping Stanley and Taffy out, Dory. Grreat job! I hope the boys have learned a little something about jumping to conclusions. I WARNED them that when you start slinging mud, you're the one that gets dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dory you are not only cute, you are a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taffy's Dad is a really nice person so we are sure he will understand and let Taffy come home.

    Dory, we would have trusted you for sure.

    Woos- Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love Happy Endings!

    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I KNEW IT!!! I guessed it was that!
    I knew that you were just helpin out a furiend gurl!! Nice work!
    Taffy sure is lucky to have such a FABulous Sorority Sis like you!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: can I have a ride in that FABulous pink ride?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stanley FINALLY told me all about this last night. Thanks for lending a paw Dory!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a great ending to the mystery! BTW: Love that cool pink car. BOL I bet the boys trust you from now on!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  15. An awesome ending to a great mystery. You are the BFF of the year, Dory!!!! I hope that they can be together forever now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dory you are the best girlfriend ever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Dory you are a true pal. Bet you and Taffy had some escapades in your sorority days :) btw that is quite a pink Cadillac you drive!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Dory!! Thanks so much for helping Taffy and Stanley keep the love connection going. We told Mommy we knew all along you know much they loved each other and weren't stepping in in them.
    What a great friend you are but then you are from Texas.

    ♥♥♥Mona, Prissy & Shelby Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMD!! This is a tremendous story! We will definitely clear this up on BFTB's Monday Political Segment. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just catching up on all the election excitement! Those boys should just trust you!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!