9/28/14

The Kiss Episode 4 - Intervention


I, Bilbo, along with Arty and Jakey (I, Jakey do NOT want to have anything to do with this!!)
OK...so I, Bilbo and ARTY decided to have an Intervention to see just what Dory has been up to...Arty and I think she has been meeting secretly with someone...and that someone MIGHT BE one of our Mayoral Dood opponents, STANLEY...this would NOT be acceptable!!!





Bilbo...I am not sure Dory is doing anything wrong....




 Dory...we are ever so ummmmmm...worried about you, is everything ok??? Are you meeting with 
doggies that you aren't suppose to???



 Bilbo...I am not doing ANYTHING I am not suppose to be doing...you just concentrate on keeping the campaign in order!! I have a photo shoot with Mama so I have to go. You need to trust me  and don't be so paranoid!!!!!!




 





Later that Afternoon....





Visit Murphy and Stanley to learn what Stanley is up to there....


Visit Taffy to see how she is reacting to all the rumors

16 comments:

  1. Sooooo...all this time they were just accusing you of something and it just was not true?? The nerve!! Xo a Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. MATCHMAKER!!!!! Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dory darlin' just to be clear...I know I told to do some kissing during the campaign but I MEANT babies not...I was not encourage the candidates to fraternize.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in Dory! I think she's just helping Taffy and Stanley get back together. Politics has made you boys suspicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm - either Dory iz sumhow helpin'Taffy git bak tue Stanley OR Dory iz in this all fer herself. WATCH-OUT fer the pupparazzi - u NEVER KNOW where they r hidin! They cood even skyjak the drone!
    Shiloh-Lord of the Manor an'Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have faith, all we be alright in the end!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the plot thickens. We can't wait to get the REAL explanation:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. We finks you are just being a really good friend Dory.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari Om
    Oh darling little Bilbo you are doing a FABulous job seeing to containment of situationals... but don't looks so worried sweet boy for I am CERTAIN that Dory's heart is truly and firmly in the BEST OF ALL places ... One look at Taffy's face on the other end of the phone call tells me this is going to have happy endings all round!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. No comment.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD Dory what is going on? I think we need to get a bunch of the girls together and meet up for a pawty so you can dish girlfriend. I am so curious and very excited!

    Love Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. First we have to say the you, Dory are too cute in that pink outfit. Second we thought you might be helping Miss Taffy with her convent problem.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Dory you look adorable in your outfit! OMD this drama is keeping me on the edge of my doggy bed. Something is definitely up and we all want to know what it is!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!