8/11/15

Wonderful Wednesday!

Awwww, what a wonderful day this Wednesday is!! Why?? Because it is Chewy review day!!!! 




What are we reviewing this month??



Oh man...Bacon Flavored Training Rewards, by Pet Botanics!!!



 At only 3 calories each, Mama can give us lot and lot of these during training time!! Mama also loves that the first ingredient is Pork Liver (followed by pea flour, potatoes and egg)!!  They are also just the right size for our treat balls!!


We talked Mama into letting us try a couple before she put them in our treat balls....here are the taste test results:
and Bilbo says....
That's ok Bilbo, you aren't fond of treat balls anyway!!







They are just the right size!!


 


TREATIE BALL TIME!!!
(click HERE to see the treat ball we play with. You can get it at CHEWY.COM!!!)





Here is a video of me (Dory) enjoying my Treat Ball filled with Pet Botanics Bacon Flavored Training Rewards!
(You can click HERE to watch it on YouTube) 

All in all we just loved them and give them 12 out of 12 paws (Bilbo didn't try them)!

 Dory complained that they didn't come out of the treat ball fast enough, but Mama said, "That is a GOOD thing"!!




 
You can read more about Pet Botanics, HERE, or you can head over to Chewy.com!!


We were given these delicious treats by Chewy.com in exchange for our honest review.

28 comments:

  1. Yum, yum...I luffs seeing all my furfriends enjoying their Chewy boxes, although Mum doesn't enjoy seeing all the drool on the keyboard!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Gracious, I believe I could smell those all the way over here! Lovely to see you in action Dory.... hugs and wgs, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just gotta love anything that is bacon flavored

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for a tasty review! Dory, a ball with slow treats is much better than my ball. it's one without treats, because my mom picked treats what were too big for the holes of the ball - that's a weird kind or a diet, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, those do sound good, and who doesn't like bacon, well I guess there is always one who would prefer pumpkin, but that leaves more for the rest of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bacon treats?!? I am in! I'll be right over, Dory. You are too cute with your treat ball.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have not tried these treats yet, are they soft, cos we like soft....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dory my friend you are a very persistent treat getter. Felines are all about instant gratification...I would kicked that thing to the curb. BUT I DO LOVE B A C O N!!
    FYI sweetie your furs are so wavy and purrty...
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those look delish! OMD Chewy is the bestest company on the planet. Oh, that video is such fun, Dory! You did a great job with your snooter and I like that toy a lot.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD...Dory, why are Mommies so mean. Why do they put the yummy stuff somewhere where we can't get to it???? I say let's dangle a Mommy treat just out of their reach and see how they like it. Psssssst!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tell Bilbo we will take his share - if it has bacon, we know we will love it!!!

    That treat ball looks like a lot of fun too:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chewy IS wonderful! And so is bacon, BOL!! *droolz*...

    ReplyDelete
  13. all the pretty faces and the ball have me smiling. i always always smile when I come here. so glad you liked your treats and for FREE. wow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now please help me here.
    My human, Gail, is shortly going to be spending two weeks in the USA. How can I persuade her to bring me back some of these mommy treats I keep reading about on my American friends' blogs?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like those were some delicious treats! We too, like to enjoy our treats out of feeding toys- makes the experience last longer!

    Woofs and Wags from Bear and Scooter of SheSpeaksBark

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mabel thinks one of those treat balls would be fun and Bailey just about fell over - getting to see Miss Dory in action!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh its gotta be a great day with a box like that at your doorstep..

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bacon everything better. Have fun. I love pumpkin treats, too, though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is some excellent treat-ball action Dory! We should try those too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  20. We both LOVE bacon and putting it in your treat ball is a brilliant idea!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  21. YUM YUM YUM!!!! Those sound great!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!