6/2/17

A Thankful Art-y Caturday

 Before I show you the Caturday Art-y today I wanted to thank my Best Gal Mabel for my wonderful Birthday Card and Pressies!!!!



 Mabel sent me a Birthday card with my most favorite picture of her! I am going to have Mama hang it over my desk!





 Mabel also sent some nommy Whimzees!!! She sent some crocodiles I'm saving just for me AND she sent me some Whimzee sticks too!!



 I told Jakey he could have ONE Whimzee stick to help me celebrate.
 BOY were they nommy!!!


 She also sent me this beautimous blankie!! It feels so very soft, just like Mabel!!! I liked this picture of me and Mabel so much I asked Mama to use it for our Caturday Art-y this week!!




Thanks so much for my wonderful Birthday Pressies
Mabel!!! 


We are joining Athena over at Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty
for the Caturday Art Blog Hop!

19 comments:

  1. oh your girl has the paw for shopping the best gifts.... I love the blankie and with that special effect it is a super eyecatcher ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Mabel is such a sweet, generous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayor Arty you are one lucky dude! A gorgeous gal, smart and OMCs she has such a chic fashion style tooooo. L she knows the way to her man's heart is vis yummy treats. We love the Art(s)y photo too
    Hugs Madi your bfff and mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you like your pressies Arty! When ever you snuggle in that blanket you can pretend that you are snuggling with me!
    hugs and kisses
    your best gal
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your caturday art-ty is beautiful, and so is your best girl, Arty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mabel must really love you to send such pawsome pressies for your birthday! She looks so gorgeous in that photo. I can see the love in the photo of ou with her picture. ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    Oh I's glad I got back to etherwebblisation in time to see this beautifurs post; you are one lucky boy Arty!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great prezzies from your Mabel. And we love the artwork of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pressies were picture perfect for you. It was nice of you to share with Jakey too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pressies, Arty, and such a pretty lady you have in Mabel. We have to go find out what whimzees are, as they are new to us.

    Your artwork is just so sweet - love the swirl of color.

    Woos - Misty and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great presents and beautiful art. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated Birthday! Glad your girl remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Birthday! We are glad that Mabel sent you such sweet presents!
    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic art and presents!

    Happy Belated Birthday :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!