6/11/17

The Summer Dance!

Have you heard, have you heard??
Christmas is holding the Second Annual Summer Dance over at Paw Province! It sounds like it is going to be a BLAST!!
Make sure to read all about it HERE at Chris's place! 


We aren't going to waste anytime asking our sweeties to go with us!
 Mabel, I would be so very honored if you would agree to go with me to the Blogville Summer Dance. Will you dance the night away with me??





Abbe, would you like to come with me to the Blogville Summer Dance?? I bet there will be some great music to snuggle listen to!!



We can't wait to see all of our Blogville friends there!!!

17 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Blogville functions are always so FAB-you-lush!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A summer dance? Oooh..

    MAAAARAAAA

    Brom from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  3. A summer dance sounds such fun! Nose licks and love from Moth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh A summer dance with sand in our feets and waves lapping at our ankles
    Ummmmm I have never twerked in the sand that might be fun
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. good idea to grab your girls right away before someone else does..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be sure to send a picture and ask my dearest Princess Leah if she'll go with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sure sounds like a fun thing to do. Just dance the night away. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the chaperones don't show up
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, a Summer Dance!!!! How fun!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Arty! you know I would love to go the the Summer Dance with you

    big hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. A summer dance sounds like great fun! We will ask our girls to join us ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! I will go with you my sweet Jakey!
    Your's Always
    Abbe

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD, I just KNEW your ladies would say yes!!!! I means, how could they say no to those most HANDSOME mugs??! It's gonna be a blast!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!