8/30/17

Crumblies and Cake #ChewyInfluencer

 Welcome to the second part of our August #ChewyInfluencer Reviews!!



 Today I, Arty, am going to tell you a bit about Earth's Essentials Apple Orchard Clusters.
We are trying out the Pomegranate Crunch today, but they come in a variety of flavors.
Stop by Chewy.com to see what other nommy flavors they come in!



 I was looking for a nice healthy snack to have when watching football this season.  Well
let me tell you, with only five ingredients...starting with apples and including nommy yogurt, I thought these might be just the right fit!



 The little clusters reminded Mama of the granola cluster in the cereal she eats! In fact, we were afraid she might steal these for herself...that woman loves her pomegranate!


 Now on to the tasting!
 On the plus side, Jakey LOVES these little nuggets. Mama can give them to him right out of the bag! Me....well, as you might be able to tell, I don't like them straight out of the bag...


 ...BUT...
 Wyatt's Mama made a delectable Birthday Cake, topped with Earth's Essential Apple Orchard Clusters in the Blueberry flavor, to share at the Mini BAR...and I scarfed up my piece AND Jakey's piece!!! Mama promised she would ask Wyatt's Mama for the recipe,  so she could sprinkle my share of our Pomegranate flavored clusters on Top!!



We are giving the Pomegranate Crunch 6 out of 8 paws up. A good meal topper, and nommy treat to bake with...but not the best treat to eat right out of the bag for me!!

Now, whose ready for some FOOTBALL!!??

15 comments:

  1. Oh Arty they look very very tasty morsels, yum, yum
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says those might cause trouble at our house as they look like something she might want on her cereal in the morning! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady told us all about the cake, we can't believe she didn't bring us a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy Pomegranate Crunch is good for you and your innards...and it looks tasty too. I love your Arty you look so very dashing I'm sure your huggy puggy Mabel will be weak in the knees. Tell your Mama my Mom likes her sparkly polish
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Oh Arty, it has to be said that pomegranate can be an acquired taste - I have it, but my sisters don't... each to their own!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this all looks good enough for us yumans to eat...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had the blueberry crunch and love it. Misty wasn't too sure at first but when it is put on top of her morning yogurt in with her kibble she gobbled it right up. Lightning loved it right out of the bag, in fact he could probably scarf up the whole bag in one sitting:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard all about the blueberry ones and they're on my Chewy list for next time. These pomegranate cluster treats look just as yummy as the blueberry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The collies never turn down a cookie...they even eat pieces of lettuce if I call them cookies...so I bet they would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those treats look yummy and yes, they do kind of look like human granola. Sorry you didn't both like them as much as some of the others. Maybe you will get something really yummy next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those crumbles do look yummy and you two look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hazel doesn't do any kind of crunchy but they sound tasty
    and Arty - you look very handsome in your 49ers shirt!
    hugs
    Mabel
    Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow they look so tasty thanks for sharing!
    I love anything that is crunchy so I would definitely love to munch on these!!
    What is pomegranate? I've never heard of this one... but I think I'll tell mum to put these on her shopping list!
    Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You Boyz look great in your football gear. We think we would love to try those treats.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We Beaglebratz Ladiez gotz thoze 2 - well kinda, sorta - we gotz the blueberry kind. Butt we will hafta tell our mom that we wanna try them pomegranate kind altho we never herd of that b-4 butt u'all make'em sound yummy. We wuz kinda slow at checkin'out our treatz 2 - at ferst butt then we ended up snarfin'em down an'lookin'fer more.
    Lady Shasta'n Miss Maizie

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!