11/20/17

Tuesdsay's are Tasty as a #chewyinfluencer

 Mama said because I, Jakey, have been such a good boy and let Rosy chew on me play with Rosy all the time, I could  pick an item and do this month's #chewyinfluencer review all by myself! 

 I  made my selection from the Chewy Influencer newsletter email Miss Natalie sent and Mama ordered it using our special influencer code! Before I could say pumpkin, my most favorite treat was sitting on our doorstop! 

Guess what it was???



 GREENIES!!! 
That's right, this month I am reviewing
Pumpkin Spice Flavored Greenies!!



 I gave them a sniff. Mmmmmmm, I could smell the pumpkin!



 Looks like they are pretty much just like our normal Greenies with the exception of dried pumpkin and extra spices...



 We get the "Petite" size, but Greenies come in other sizes too! 


Time for the taste test, Mama!
 Nommy!!!  
They have same nommy Greenies texture and the Pumpkin Spice flavor will be the pawfect Thanksgiving dessert!! I might even let Arty try one(Rosy is still a bit too young to try them).


 CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH!
Same nommy Greenies crunch too!!!




I give these nommy Greenies FOUR paws up, and would recommend them for anyone's Thanksgiving dessert!!
As a #chewyinfluencer, I was given a bag of Pumpkin Spice Greenies in exchange for my(and Mama's) true blue opinion!



We are joining the Chewy.com Blogger Network Blog Hop!! 
Thanks to Koru Bear for hosting!

19 comments:

  1. wow they really exist... greenies with pumpkin... that's the best invention ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still working on my apple flavored Greenies. Even Mackie loved them so I'm sure we'd both love pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure about greenies! Is it like carrots? Because I do NOT like carrots!

    Miss Oswin from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't know greenies came in other flavours. We always get the petite too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet those would be real tasty! Anything good for the chompers is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tie! And wow, I didn't even know there was such a thing as pumpkin flavored Greenies! I love pumpkin treats, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on the taste test, made me want to try one myself. BOL BOL... I must say you look so cute with a greenie in your mouth... nom nom on pumpkin spice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jakey well done my handsome friend...MOLMOLMOL you are a Rosy Chew(y) toy.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    Jakey, you are a fine reviewer!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, they really do make pumpkin spice EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greenies in pumpkin flavor??? We love all things pumpkin. Mom says we don't do enough chewing of them to have them benefit our teeth. If we want to try those pumpkin ones, we need to get some chewing lessons:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was sure a yummy treat delivery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tasty Tuesdays...I like the sounds of that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're glad you are rewarded for pawfect behavior!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review Jakey! Can you believe I have never tried a greenie but I do love Whimzees
    hugs
    Mabel
    Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did a great review Jakey. Those pumpkin spice Greenies look tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's true - they do pumpkin spice everything! But that's OK, as long as you like it! :)
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pumpkin is nommy! Enjoy your treats.
    BTW, I couldn't find the blog hop this month. Di you know if there is one?

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!