3/19/18

My First Big Girl Collar! #chewyinfluencer

 Hi Efurrybody, Rosy here at the keyboard today to tell you all about the box I got from Chewy.com last week! That's right, Miss Natalie and her crew asked if I wanted to review something special for Chewy.com this month! As a #Chewyinfluencer, I jumped at the chance!  I am quickly learning Chewy.com has tons of things a gal can use! Everything from our foodies to fun bandanas and let's not forget the treats!
We can order just about anything one day and it will be on our doorsteps a couple of days later.
Easy Peasy!!


 Let's see what we have in this box....OMD, it's my very first 
 Red Dingo Vivid PVC Big Girl Dog Collar!!!



Mama picked the Pink Red Dingo Vivid PVC Dog Collar, Size Small for me, but these cool collars come in many different colors and sizes!



 How does it look Mama?? I think bright pink looks good on me and I bet you could even see me when I am hiding from you exploring in the backyard bushes!



 Not only that but I can dig and roll around in the dirt help you with the gardening. This cool collar will just wipe clean and the chrome plated hardware won't rust on my furs!! 
How cool is that?!?!



Mama says the only downside is that it is a buckle mechanism, so I can't wear it around the house when I play with my brothers(she likes something she can get off quickly) but it will be just the thing to wear on my big Blog Paws 2018 Road Trip Adventure(stay tuned Friday to read more about that)!!

Thanks Chewy.com, Mama and I give this collar 4 puppy paws and one human hand up!




As a #chewyinfluencer, I was given a Red Dingo Vivid PVC Dog Collar in exchange for my(and Mama's) true blue opinions!


We are joining the Chewy.com Blogger Network Blog Hop!! 
Thanks to Koru Bear for hosting!

20 comments:

  1. it looks pawsome and the pink fits so perfectly with your fur... BRAVO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new collar, Rosy! Pink is definitely your color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very nice on you. I love a bright colored wardrobe on the dark furs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    OMD Rosy, you totally rock the hot pink and that retro 60s hat in the last photo is sooooo you!!! You are going on your first big road trip with mama??? Can't wait to read about that! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you certainly look fine in that bright pink collar, and when i saw it that was my thought, the buckle, we only use the quick release.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosy SP...OMCs bravo well done my little friend. In just a few short months you have become quite the Chewy Spokes Pup. The new fancy Big Girl collar was very nice reward and oh does it look nice with your spring tam in the last photo.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosy is beautiful and so is her new pink collar! We love Chewy too. Your new blog header and blog name is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks grreat on you, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pink collar looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bright pink is the perfect choice against your beautiful black furs, Rosy. Misty has a new collar and leash coming from Chewy.com for review too. She is excited to have something stylish for the Easter Parade.

    Is your Mom coming to KC for BlogPaws???? Mom wants to go too but it is a very busy weekend here. She is still trying to figure out if she can go.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink is your color! I love the collar and for pups that like to dig...I mean help in the garden, it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD dat pink just looks so pawesome on you Rosy!! Can't wait to hear about your blog paws road trip :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh we love your new collar. It is the perfect color. You will be so stylish at the Blog Paws. You do look so snazzy. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That colour really pops against your black fur Rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your new pink collar looks stunning on you Rosy! We can't wait to hear about Blog Paws!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your collar is FABulous gurl!!!! I gives it four paws up too! I can't waits to hear all abouts your BlogPaws adventure plans!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. That color is perfect on you, Rosy! ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!