5/30/18

It's My Birthday!

 Today is my 6th Birthday!!!




 This year for my birthday, Mama said we could have a Mama and ME day!!
We loaded the car with snacks and Mama promised a walkie, a photo shoot and a long car ride to see some pretty flowers! Then she surprised me with a stop at my ocean on the way home(those were the pictures you saw yesterday)!!!



 Even though it was cloudy at our house, Mama took me above the clouds in the mountains!! Isn't it beautimous up here?! I be we are 87 million miles in the sky...OH, speaking of 87, a very Happy Barkday to the one and only, Frankie Furter!! 
Today is his birthday too!



 Look at the very special pressie that came in the mail for me! I have to say, my little heart pitter pattered so hard when I saw Mabel's picture that I almost fell over!! Isn't she beautiful?!?!?

 Do you know it was the VERY FIRST MAIL at our new house. That's right, I got mail even before Mama and Daddy!!! I will let you know about it soon, but Mama says I can't open it until tonight...Sheesh, Mama is SO mean!!



 We have had lots of changes around here lately, a new sister and a new house, just to name a few. It was pretty hard for me sometimes. Mama says Life is an adventure, and I'm starting to think maybe she is right....



....and this year I am going to live each day to the fullest!!



Stay tuned tomorrow on Flower Friday to see more about my Birthday walk and flower expedition!




25 comments:

  1. oh yes yes your mama said it very well and I wish you a wonderful adventure today while having mom&me time and a happy happy barkday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6th Birthday, Arty! I can't wait to see what Mabel sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Arty and mama is right about living life to the fullest and she made sure you had a really full birthday trip to the sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy, birthday to you! You look like the birthday king with that crown. So glad you are getting a special time with your mom. I love that more than anything else too. Cheers to a wonderful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    HAPPY HAPPY BARKDAY ARTY!!!!!!! Oh my word, you have had to handle lots this year, but you are doing well and it is very very true; each and every day holds adventure potential!!!! Hug and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! There are a lot of changes in life, some good and some bad. We have to take them as they come and embrace the good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Sixth barkday Mayor Arty.
    I hope your day is fabulous I know you will be treated royally and maybe even Rosy Sassypants will courtesy to you. MOLMOL be sure to get a pic if she does.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday my sweet Arty! How nice of your mama to treat you to a special day! Hope you like your pressie!
    xxoo
    your gal
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday from all of us Arty, we love ya pal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, Mayor Artie. You are absolutely King for a Day! What's up with the having to wait to open your present from your sweetie? I bet it is something great. Love, wags, and licks from Xena, Lucy and Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Arty it tickles us that yu and Mabel are a fing! mags and gusser

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to you, Arty!!! And to Frankie Furter too. That was such a very special day for you with Mom. Hope things are going well in your new home.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    Pee Ess - can you bark us your new address when you have some time?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Barkday Arty. May it be a special one.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Arty. Your mom sure treated you to a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday, Arty. Hope your day was as special as you are and the treats were a-flowing today. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Arty.
    Was the cake good cause it sure looks yummy.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh sweetheart we weren't online at all yesterday and we are so sorry we missed your 6th birthday!! Happy Happy Belated!! Hoping the celebration continues through the weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday, Arty!!!! It sounds as if you and your mom had a fabulous day together. And what a cake!!! I hope that it was yummy. I can't wait to see your photos from that day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, we were so busy this week, and so sorry we are late to say Happy Birthday, Artie!!!
    We know how tough those changes can be, but they can certainly be good too. Sometimes it just takes so time to adjust. ♥
    Happy Belated Birthday from all of us at Wag 'n Woof Pets!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated birthday, Artie!
    Cam and Mags

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!