7/16/18

Tasty Tuesday - Birthday Week Edition!

Before Rosy gets here, I(Mama Beth) wanted to thank everyone for their advice and well wishes for Jakey.  I'll be back in the next month or so to give you an update on how he is doing on CBD oil!

Now...heeerrrre's Rosy!
 
  Happy Tasty Tongue Out Tuesday!!!
Today I, Rosy, am starting off my Birthday Week with a nommy #Chewyinfluencer review from Sequoia Gardens! 
Not to worry,  I'll show you lots more of the actual flowers this Friday(on my ACTUAL very first birthday!)!



 What's that Mama?? No...I am soooo not ordering my own birthday pressies on your phone.
Would I do that??? 
*snicker*




But Mama,  if YOU have forgotten to order anything....you can just open the Chewy.com App on your Eye Phone and order away! No worries, it will be here in plenty of time for my birthday with Chewy.com's faster than fast shipping!



 Today I am going to review Wellness CORE Grain Free 100% Turkey Freeze Dried Natural Dog Treats! The Boyz and I love freeze dried treats, and I'm looking forward to trying these little nuggets of nomminess!

 We were given a bag of  Wellness CORE Grain Free 100% Turkey Freeze Dried Natural Dog Treats in exchange for my (and maybe Mama's) honest to goodness, true blue opinion.

 Mmmmmmmm, they smell heavenly!! Mama loves that the ONLY ingredient is Freeze Dried Turkey! It's grain-free so Arty can eat it and Wellness CORE Grain Free 100% Turkey Freeze Dried Natural Dog Treats are full of protein to help Jakey stay energetic! I like the fact they are small and Mama can gimme lots of them while I am training her!



 Don't even think about coming over here and stealing my  treats Mister!!



 Do you know what the best part is about today??
(singing) 
I don't have to share
I don't have to share
 I don't have to....

What's that Mama?
Well, yes, I suppose it IS nice to share...
but can I at least make the Boyz dress up for my birthday?


 I'm sure nobody will recognize us in these shades Jak...I mean Jenny!


 Now for the best part!!
The Nommy taste testing!!
 OH.MY.DOG....These are totally delish!!!



 Nomm....snarf...nomm!



 Gimme, gimme....slllurp!



Just in case you couldn't tell...we give these nummy nuggets 12 paws and three wagging tails! In fact, Mama has already pawmised to order us the 
Wellness 100% Salmon CORE Treats!!



We are joining the #ChewyInfluencer blog hop!

Thanks so much to Koru Bear and Pawsitively Pets for hosting!



16 comments:

  1. oh 12 paws? wow that's a dozen... and I bet there was a dozen nuggets in that bag... or more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Great review Rosy - but sharing is caring you know! Hugs and wags ,YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in your hat and posing with the flowers with your tongue out, Rosy, and those treats sound soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't met a CORE Wellness treat we don't like yet! Enjoy, and can't believe you will be one already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well on 12 paws AND 3 wagging tails approval.. must be delissssh…. plus you all have 'the cute factor' down pat....

    ReplyDelete
  6. THanks for the great review, Rosy (and boys). I will be sure to check these out for my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I hadn't met your sisters before! BOL. Grreat review. I need to get Momma to order me some of those for puppy class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great review Rosy. It was so nice of you to share with your brothers even if you did make them dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL MOL Rosy this line cracked me up
    " Don't even think about coming over here and stealing my treats Mister!!"
    Love love your tongue out poses and what a happy puppy on the cusp of her very first bday.
    Hugs and kitty kisses Aunty Madi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look like some very tasty treats! Nice review, Rosy. We're looking forward to your birthday post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still laughing at that picture of Arty and, er, Jenny...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great post, Rosy!!! And ahem, Jaky and Arty too:) We absolutely loved our Wellness CORE treats too. Nothing like the REAL thing - 100% turkey, beef, salmon, boar - we know we would love them all.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the review. You do a great job posing with your tongue out. That is an award-winning tongue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tasty Tongue Out Tuesday is in full effect. Thanks for your review. They sure look delicious. Rosy, you really put the phrase tongue out at it's best on Tasty Tongue Out Tuesday. Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rosy we cannot believe you are going to be one already!!
    We got those same treats but Mom has not opened them yet,
    now we know they are so good we must tell her to hurry up
    hug
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great review, Rosy! Now we wonder what you ordered - er, we mean, are going to get - for your birthday! More of those treats maybe? :)
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!