2/17/19

Monday 'Minders

 

Jakey here today, with a couple of reminders about some fun events coming soon here in Blogville(and the Catosphere)!



 First up, get ready for some Seuss-y fun on March 2nd!


Molly and Chimera will be hosting this year's
Dr. Seuss Day!





I, also known as Jakey in the Hat on Dr. Suess Day,  want to make sure both Blogville and the Catosphere get to hop around and visit all the Dr. Seuss 
fun going on across both communities and will be putting together a Seuss-ical  Bloghop!


On February 25th, I'll be opening the Blog Hop(for early posters) and it will be remain open
until the evening of March 2nd. Make sure to save the date!
We can't wait to hop around and see how you celebrate Dr. Seuss!!



Next...it seems the month of February is ZOOOOOMING by!! Make sure to join Blogville this Friday, February 22nd,  for Final Friday Fiction!! 

Stop by YAM-Aunty's HERE for more information!
 
 
 Make sure to join Arty this Friday as he spins a tail and celebrates Nature Friday at the same time!!




I hope to see you all at both these fun events!!

13 comments:

  1. we work on our story and we hope our dad will make a seuss-ical picture of us ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari om
    March 2nd post scheduled...and the FFF at the ready! hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the reminders. We are hoping to get a Dr Seuss post together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Dr Seuss Day, Jakey. It's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well my friends to quote my Daddy anytime he was excited about an upcoming event...
    He would say "I'm sitting on went"!! That is me I'm ready set to go on both.
    Hugs
    Auntie HiC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jakey, what did you do to Arty and Rosy? They are really short and have blue hair. Turn them back! Turn them back! Xena

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of phun on the way, Arty in the hat... thanks for the minders... I must say you do that tall hat well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like reading the FFF stories but have never tried to participate. The Seuss day is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get to work on mine. My first year participating and I want to have fun.

    Have a fabulous day and week. My bet to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like tons of funs!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to all the fun
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!