2/27/19

Thankful for Rainy Day Activities!

Today we want to say how very thankful we are for rainy day activities. It has been raining here for the past week straight...and not the drizzly rain  that stops after awhile, we can tolerate that on short walkies. It has been the steady, Mama has to make us go out to go potty rain! Anyways, my favorite rainy day activity is napping...I could nap all day long! Besides naps, I enjoy a couple of photo shoots, and maybe a game of evening "house-fetch". 
I sure am looking forward to some sunny sun puddling as soon as the rain goes away and the sun comes back!




I, Arty, love a good chewy! My favorite at the moments is this nommy water buffalo horn!



It can keep me busy for an hour or so at a time! Like Jakey, I also love to nap and Mama says I am her go to guy for modeling sessions! Nothing wrong with getting treats while looking at the flashy beast!

What's that your chewing on Rosy?

I'm still working on my Ziwi Venison bone, Arty...and the answer is NO, I don't need help!

I have been SOOOOO BORED during all this yucky rain. I would go out and play in it, but Mama says being a wet doggy is no way to spend the day.



Besides bone chewin', 
Mama and I have been doing lots of training during the rains. I am learning lots of new tricks and commands and the answer is NO MAMA, I will most likely will not doing any of my tricks in public!



What indoor activities are you thankful for during the Winter months??






 We are joining Brian for the 
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

22 comments:

  1. Gosh I prefer being outdoors, whatever the weather. And so, fortunately, does Gail. Indoors, I enjoy tug-of-war (with lots of growling), cuddles and belly rubs.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we hope da rain will go away soon... fortunately your mama had some ideas how to entertain you while the world tunrned into a shower cabin ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    I enjoy the sitting by the window and watching the rain activity! It is very meditative you know... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my chews to pass the time too. We sure hope you see the beautiful sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We also enjoy napping a lot, and we have a couple classes at school for our sports. Travel is also on our calendar, so we are plenty busy. Enjoy all your treats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our monsoons are returning but a few sunny days sure were nice. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry you are getting all that rain, we are watching water to the rooftops in CA, hope it is not near all of you... Big does the same thing on rainy or sunny days...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my extra special game when its cold and wet and raining outside is TORTURE the peeps, hehe!!!!
    I get FULL of energy and make them chase me and play toys with me and generally keep them busy looking after ME!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope the rain goes away for you soon so you can get out and play. Around here we like to wrestle with each other or we get a case of the indoor zoomies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't have rain, but we do have snow and REALLY cold temps. Mostly, after my walk, I've been doing zoomies, playing with toys, and getting a little boxing in.
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  11. No Mama Rosy you crack your Aunty up with your Sassy Frass girl power attitude.
    Arty and Jakey I know your mama is thankful to have 2 very cooperative boyz
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are hangin' out for some rainy day activities. Well, SHE is, we love the dry weather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have had to spend a lot more time inside too this winter, mostly because of rain and mud. Mom makes us go out one at a time when the yard is wet. Less social time, less zoomies, less mud inside:( Misty and Lightning are good about napping, but Timber wants to be OUT!!! We too are thankful that Mom finds ways to keep us entertained inside, and of course, we help entertain her too:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. We've had a lot of rain here too, but nothing like you're having. Oh well, spring will show up at some point. It will right?

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. My best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rain and naps just go paw in paw, don't they? Here's to sweet naps and drier days.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds like you know how to spend a rainy day. We think you should be allowed topee inside. Your mommy can either clean up a small pee spot or dry off two dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are so soggy and mucky here too. The snow melted and it has rained then it tried to snow again
    Hazel prefers napping, I do that too and Mom and I play hallway fetch.
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great photos of your indoor activities but you need sunshine!!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you all can go out to play very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMD, ME TOO!!!! Did you see all the flooding in the North Bay here??? Luckily, we didn't get that much at all, butts it hasn't stopped eithers! Today it didn't rain much, butts the sun STILL didn't come out! It makes Ma grumpy. Nobody like a grumpy Moms, amirite?
    Anyhu, I have never had a Ziwi Bone ~ I told Ma I wants one of those....
    Stay as dry as you can guys, this can't last furevers, right....right????
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. We are glad you have been keeping yourselves entertained while being stuck indoors! Hope Mr. Sunshine shows up soon though.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lots of great activities especially da bone chewin!! Our favorite is probably snuggles wif Mama while we watch Tom & Jerry or Scooby Doo buts we do love a good play wif da stuffies and we has a long stretch of open space between the living room and da front door so I can still play catch and chase da stuffy :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!