8/8/22

Happy Sunny Punny Tuesday

 
Mama says I am as strong as a Buffalo, just my little friend Buffy here. To celebrate my fast healing, I am wearing my special Buffalo horns!
 
Buffy: Ummmmm, Sunny, that looks like a Viking hat to me. 
 
Speaking of Vikings, I have a funny Viking punny for you.
 
What do you call a Vegan Viking?

 
Buffy: A NOR-VEGAN TeeHeeHeeHee
 


 
 I don't care what Buffy says...these definitely ARE Buffalo horns and I am NOT 
a Norwegian Vegan!!

Sheesh....
 
 
 

  
We are joining Sandee at  Comedy Plus for the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!
 

11 comments:

  1. hihihi we love da joke.. and we agree you are super strong and we are so happy for the super news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a vegan! But Sunny you look magnificent as a Viking Buffalo and we are so happy you are healing fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Yup, I believe you Sunny. Thousands wouldn't, but I do! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beau says he has taken quite a viking to your buffalo hat. Take the bull by the horns, tell Mama No More Nor Vegan post allowed We Vike you very much and your post is brahahaha funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niece Sunny you are so funny and we all love a fun-girl they have more fun and OMDs you are a blonde too so you are having a 87 kinds of fun
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute in whatever kind of horns those are, Sunny. We like buffalo around here too but the kind we like play a game on Sundays in the fall and winter. Let's Go Bills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lulu: "🎵 Kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit, kill da WABBIT .... 🎵"
    Java Bean: "Why are you singing? And why are you saying 'wabbit'?"
    Lulu: "No idea. Dada told me I had to."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buffalo horns or not, you look mighty strong and powerful, Sunny. We are so happy to read yesterdays' report about your progress!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really are such a cute buffalo sweet Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need purple horns so you can be a Minnesota Viking!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!