8/25/22

Nature FFF

 
Welcome to that wonderful Friday each month where Nature Friday comes together with YAM Aunty's FFF!!  Make sure to visit YAM Aunty HERE to get the Rulez and join the FFF fun!!   
 
 
 Window Daydreams
by Rosy
 
 As I look out the window what did I see,
A big silly bunny looking at me! 
Next to the bunny, with his cute little crown,
A quail searches for bugs, his tail a deep brown!
 
On the purple flower, closer to me
A bumble bee buzzes and what else do I see?
A goldy finch perching on top of the tree!
 
When I'm stuck in the house because of the heat,
by the window in my room I take a seat.
I look out at the yard, some of it green,
and enjoy myself a little daydream.
 
 (This daydream is based on a true story. Stay tuned next week to  see the nature behind the poem!)


Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see the link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.
 
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. rosy that is super beautiful! we are window dreamers too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most perfect view, Rosy. Dream on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rosy, that is a great poem. It has been extremely soggy here. Mom enjoyed the company of three hummingbirds yesterday, while she watched us doggies eat they were fluttering around in the sycamore tree even with it drizzling rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really good poem. We can't sit still, though, if we see a bunny. We all go wild and get really loud. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    OMD, Rosy, that was outstanding!!! Good work, gal-dog. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Rosy, that's such a lovely poem, and Gail and I look forward to learning more about the nature which inspired it.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosy Aunty C is clapping and squealing OMDs you are a poetic and I know it!
    Thanks for this great poem
    Hugs you Aunty

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous job you did, Rosy. You're ever so smart.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great poem. It's good to have a cool house with nice windows to look out at your world when it's too hot to be outside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Rosy, you are one 'furbulous' poet! Looking forward to seeing what it was that inspired you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was fun sweet Rosy, we look forward to seeing those fun characters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your poem. You can make anything beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your poem sums up perfectly being obliged to watch but not touch the rest of the world. Do you make nose marks on the window?

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was such a good poem. I could feel your voice in it! That heat! Awful. That's what it is like for us in the winter: too cold to go out, below zero all the time. For months! I hope your heat confinement is shorter than that!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!