8/24/09

I got a Award!!

Thanks to the awesome Riley and Star for this pawesome award! If you haven't visited these cute Maltese head on over and say hi!



Now here are the rules to this award:

"When accepting this award, you must blog about the food you have stolen when your humans were not watching. If you have never stolen any food, you must have been a really good pup! You can accept this yummy tray of cookies as your reward! Next add the logo of this award to your blog (optional), then nominate at least 5 other furry blogs and let them know by leaving a message on their blogs."


Ok...so here's the scoop...I am soooooo NOT allowed people food. Mama is like the People Food CZAR. So, unless I am mushing something unknown off the floor, Mama can't write 'bout anything I have stolen because in her eyes..I have never stolen anything...I am an ANGEL as far as Mama and people food are concerned...BUT....I do steal Boney Bilbo's cookies...I have even gotten TIME OUTS for doing it ( I know...can you believe it?? ME in a time OUT).

Then there was this one time...I was in living room (yes on the CARPET) chewin' away...Mama and Daddy thought I was chewin' on a bone until Mama thought it was a bit STINKY in the living room..so Mama came in and saw I was really chewin on something VERY ICKY (so she says) and I should DROP IT. I mean, it wasn't like I had killed the birdy...I thought it was a treat someone left in my backyard for me.....Mama made Daddy take my TREAT and THROW IT AWAY...sheesh...Needless to say there have been no more of "that" kind of treat in the house since. Mama and Daddy are definitely not Doggy FOODIES types are they???

Hmmmm now...to give this to 5 friends...and please forgive the MAMA if this is your second time getting this award....she is on loopy cold meds! How about Sasha, The Bully Brats (Woodrow, MJ and Sweetie), Lucy, Teddy and Stella...and anyone else that wants to play!

In other awards...A friend of Dennis the Adventuring Vizla ~ the Purple Hatter ~ made awards for us puppy bloggers and gave them to Dennis to hand out...so,

Cause I LOVE Cookies!!!

....and


Cause some of my best friends are Stuffies!!



The Mama is home today in between narrating I am out protecting the house from squirrels...


I am Happy, Happy!


Bilbo is sleepy, sleepy!!


25 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dory and thank you for sharing the love. I don't have this award and I am a very good food stealer. I will make a post soon. Dory that birdy thing is kind of gross, I must say. I can't imagine you ever getting time out, and I am surprised that Bilbo let you get away with any of his cookies(giggle). Way to go Dory. You look so cute as always on guard in the backyard, but please don't eat anything unless you are sure, OK? Bilbo looks cute all snuggly.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an angel for sure
    Deetzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Dory! We don't get MUCH people food... but we do get bananas every day.
    We plan to blog about our adventures in stealing food later this week!
    Tail wags,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get a little bit of people foods every day because our Mom would totally freak out if we brought in a birdy snack!!BOL!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dory, you are amazing, just like me! I have never stolen hooman food cause my momster is well... momster...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your Mom and Dad eat chicken, huh?
    What's the difference?

    Sassy heard on the TV that "Dory" was coming to Atlanta...she was so excited! Turns out, it was really Dora the Explorer!
    Wrooo wroooo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, we love your "Happy happy" picture, Dory. You look so darn cute and happy, BOL!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Dory...

    Congrats on the Awards...

    I love your Happy Picture...You are the cutest little thing ever...

    Abby xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dory,

    Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing that dead birdy story with us. Yuck! Those are terrific pictures of you and Bilbo. You do a great job of keeping those squirrels up in the tree where they belong.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just knew that you would be a purr-fect little lady, yes, we did☺ We wish to celebrate your awards with you and tell you how pleased we are because you certainly deserve to be awarded, lots☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a good girl, Dory. I think it's ok to steal Bilbo's cookies every now and then. Thank you so much for the award. You're a great friend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so you were munching on a a birdie? Eeewwwww!! My mom is very strict with food too, I have honestly never stolen any. I do tend to eat anything that I don't know what else to do with - golf balls, bugs, acorns, bottle caps, underwear.... Don't see what the big deal is, but mom gets really excited when she sees me chewing one of those non-foodable items!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on all your awards, Dory!!! We would love to be food stealers, but we were trained when we were young not to counter surf, so if it isn't in our bowls or if doesn't fall on the floor, we don't usually get much chance to steal foodies. But once ina while, we do forget the rules and manage to sna a thing or two:)

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Dory!
    Congratulations on your award!
    Once I caught a birdie and my grandma took it away from me! Hmmmm...
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dory the Great Huntress! Way to go GF! Bringing home the snackies. Teehee! I get in trouble for stealing Puffers cookies too and get shoved in timeout if I'm bossy about it, like actually knocking it out of his mouf will defintely get me in timeout. It's not ALL my fault that he only has a few teefies left to hang onto his foodies. Next time you bag a squirrelly, call me and I'll help you eat it.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aren't those cute awards? Purple Hatter has been making more of them too and he's taking requests! Glad to hear you're not the thieving sort, although your bird treat that you found sounds yummy ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooh - I bet that dead birdie sure tasted good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sweet Dorey,

    Congrats on your award. You deserve it!

    Hey guess what? I'm having a birthday party and everybuddy is coming. And guess what again? I have a pair of pearls waiting for you.

    See ya in a bite,
    Luv,
    Star.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Dory
    Congratulations on your Awards - good work getting them all posted! We have still to try bird - although we have chased a good few!
    You are looking very sweet today in you pictures.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwwww Doryyyyyyyyyyyy...
    Congrats on all your wonderful awards!!!
    You deserve all of them!!!
    And thanks for sharing with us that story!!!!
    We love your pics...
    you look very very cute and beautiful!!!!
    You made our day!!!!!
    Sure you're an angel!!!!!
    And we love you a lot!!!!!
    Sweet kisses and licks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Dory, it's Star! I have always wanted to catch one of those flying things called birds and have a little taste. Things just keep getting in my way (like the fact that they can fly, or like that darn Lady telling me NO). How lucky that you found one pre-caught!! Was it tasty?

    Your friend, Star

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Dory,
    Lucy is very, very mad at me, somehow I missed this posting and didn't know that you had been so nice to pass your award along to her.
    So we would both like to thank you very much and also say CONGRATULATIONS!
    I will post it on Lucy's blog very soon.
    Sunny and Lucy

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!