12/7/13

TTS Bilbo's Favorite Ornament



01_Bilbo-Stinky-Eye
I wanted to thank you for all your kudos on avoiding the Santa hat in yesterday's post. It is all in the lazer-stink/eye look I think....that and a fake growlie do it all the time!!



Bilbo-Favorite-Ornament
Mama said I could go first in the "Favorite Ornament" posts and tell you about my favorite ornament! 
(that's right Mama the only way I am going to be decorated is by photoshop!!)

DecorClosUp
Mama crocheted a bunch of trees and stars for last years Puppy Christmas Card wall and was afraid she wouldn't have a place for them since we "downsized" our house size. I told her not to worry....

BilboCouchDecor
That they would look great over my bed and framing our birdie TV!! Not only that, but she added a string of lights that I can use for a nightlight!

Happy Christmas Decorating!








9 comments:

  1. Our mom crochets too and thinks that garland is beautiful. You are very smart to avoid wearing things.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bilbo, first I love when you get to do a post. I love love love your ornaments, that is so pretty hanging over you and you can lay on your back, get a belly rub and look at them. Perfect! I think you know we are on the same page with the hat thing and I love you for understanding.

    grrrrrrrrr and Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is absolutely bewootiful. Mommish loves all the homemade things the best

    Pibble sugars
    The pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an excellent idea you gave your mom, Bilbo! What would our humans do without us?

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. It frames your bed very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You be as grumpy as you like Bilbo - you and Dip could start the Grumpy Old Timer's Christmas Club!
    Crochet ornaments are the best, your garland is lovely.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! Bilbo, you crack me up!!!! Your Bird tv is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are awesome decorations above your bed Bilbo. You can look at them as you fall asleep.

    We think you did good avoiding the dreaded Santa hat photo session. We have warned our mama about things like that.

    Kitty Kisses,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!