12/10/13

TTS-Christmas Shoot Bloopers


05_BloopersDory
Have you ever noticed that our pawrents tend to blame us when they can't get the "purrfect" shot??

 Well at our Christmas photo shoot it wasn't so much us.  Mama had all kinds of trouble trying to get her newfangled camera to  take a picture by itself!!



03_Blooper
...Ummmmm, Mama....where are you, Arty and Bilbo????



06_BloopersJakey
I was looking out toward Arty's ocean to make sure she didn't fall in!!



02_Bloopers
Hurry Mama, Hurry!!!

Well at least we got Mama's and Bilbo's butts in the shot....



01_Blooper
Are you SURE that the camera is working right Mama???



07_BloopersArty
Notice how I was being stubborn in the last one, I was sick of hurrying around!!!

I think next year we will have to hire a professional photographer!!


















9 comments:

  1. Our Mama is ROTFL right now! She loves your bloopers cause she has the same problem with a camera.

    Thanks for proving we aren't always the reason the photos don't turn out.

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were wondering how you got your picture with all of you in it. Those bloopers were pretty funny but the final picture is great.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even imagine trying to get a photo like that with 3 dogs let alone 4 - at least you were all in the frame!
    Good try :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. I may attempt this next year with my pups just for the blooper shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing these as I laughed so much. I wonder just how many of us has done this. I suspect very many lol. Hugs Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. With those cute faces and poses, Santa will bring you lots of goodies
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL... I don't know how you do it with FOUR! I have issues with ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL Dory I see lots of cooperative pups so I'm pretty sure it is a two legger problem.
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. We received your card in the mail today and it was quite lovely - great pic of all!!! Thank you.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!