12/17/13

TTS-Dory's Favorite Ornament


01_MyFavOrnIs
My favorite ornament isn't really an ornament...it's more of a......



00_ChristmasTree
Doryment!!



02_DoryOrn2009
I have had this Doryment since way back in 2009!! 



03DorryandOrn
This is my favorite Doryment not JUST because it has my name on it.



ThanksST
I gots this Doryment from my friend Tank in the VERY first gift exchange that Jazzi ever had!! 
I even thought Tank was Santa Paws for a little while.....

Do you have a favorite ornament???

10 comments:

  1. You're own personal ornament. And from the first gift exchange. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very sweet Doryment, we think we should have one too.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great ornament!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Dory! I remember that and I'm glad that you like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dory, that is a very nice ornament. We can see why it is so special to you.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dory, I do have a favorite ornament and I love love love yours!! It is very special and I can see why you love it so much.


    Loveys Sasha

    grrrrrrrrrr to Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dory, we can see why that is your favorite ornament. It is super cool. And being from Tank makes it even more special.

    Kitty Kisses,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dory, No, I live with Scrooge. This is my mom's busy time and we usually travel at Christmas so I do good to get her to put up some lights!

    Your pal, Mabel Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely doryment! i does not have any but my brother Arran likes all the ornaments!
    ~Lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!