12/3/13

TTS-Christmas Cookies


Intro_Jakey
Today I (Jakey) asked Mama if we could to do some holiday baking....



PumpkinRecipe
Oh, these Pumpkin Cookies look nommy!! They have peanut butter in them too!!



WetIngredients
All we have to do is put all these ingredients in one bowl and mix them together....Mama you have to do this 'cause you have the thumbs for it.



IngredientsFlour
and then add them to these dry ingredients and...



MixWetDry
Mix them all together!



UseFavCookieCutter
Put some flour on a cutting board (or on a piece of what Mama calls Parchment Paper on the counter) and use your favorite cookie cutter to cut the cookies.



AllCutUp
The dough should be 1/2 inch thick.



CheckingforFreshness
Dory and I gave them the pre-bake approval.



SmellsNommy
Mmmmmmmm...smell them baking Arty??!! 
NomNom!!


FreshFromtheOven
Here they are fresh from the oven, I am drooling just at the thought of tasting them!!!
BUT
Mama says I have to wait until they cool off before I can have a bite.



NommyNomNom
They were SOOOOOOOO worth the wait!! 
Thanks for the use of your thumbs Mama!!!!






11 comments:

  1. I need to get my mom in the kitchen to make me some of those too!

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want our mum to bake us some of these too.

    Woofs,
    Riley and Enzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are drooling over here!
    It is so hard finding tinned pumpkin here. Mum will have to try some different shops cos those look yummy.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut butter AND pumpkin. That sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you like to stop by with your recipe
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cookies sure look yum yum. I got my Lee to print the recipe.
    Your header is your Christmas Card, I got your Christmas
    Card ~ Thank You.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum!!!!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to make some of those. Can I buy a thumb on amazon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, we have had some like that before and they are really good!!! Mom needs to make us some more soon.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD you are so lucky. Those look sooooooo yummy and I think I can smell them all the way over here. I am totally getting after my Mommy now. I need her thumbs too. Thanks for the idea my pals. Did Bilbo get one?

    Loveys Sasha

    grrrrrrrrrrr to Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving your Christmas posts!!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!