12/1/13

TTS - Mailing the Christmas Cards

During the month of December we will be doing 'Tis the Season (TTS) posts. Efurryday we will post something having to do with the things we are doing to celebrate the Christmas/Holiday Season!

Today Mama and I (Dory) took care of mailing out our Christmas cards.


You might need help
Mama, that is bunches of cards we have in there.
I think maybe you will need help mailing them, don't you??



Dory-will-help
No worries, I am here for you and will sacrifice my time to go bye-bye with you OK??
(Notice my special pleeeaaasssse look ;-)




BirdieWindow
Of course Mama agreed and she even took me window shopping first. Here is a picture of Mama's favorite birdy store window!




Dory-in-Eureka
Here I am in the Eureka Town Square.
They were putting up there Christmas decorations!




Bag of Christmas Cards
Then we took our all our Christmas cards.....




Do-you-think-it-will-hold-all-of-them
and put them in this itty bitty box where they will magically travel all over the world to all our doggie friends!!


Happy December!!








12 comments:

  1. Holy Moley, that's a lot of Christmas cards Dory. Did all of you help your Mom address them? We gotta get our mama started on ours or they won't arrive until next year's Christmas. MOL!

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of cards. Good thing you were willing to help your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's A LOT of cards! I used to send about 200...before I worked for myself... now there is NO time! OY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is what my mom did this weekend....I napped on the couch right beside her. That is helpful, right? It looks like the weather was nice for your outing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a lot of cards. Did you help your mom lick the envelopes too?

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  6. um I need to get on that....

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is a LOT of cards! Hope you helped to carry them :)
    We love the shop window, so sweet!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Dory and bros
    We love your new header!!
    Great job helping your mom too.
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are still working on ours. We ran out of picture cards, so the rest of them will be decorated with our pawprints instead. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Just look at all of those Christmas Cards Dory!! That is a LOT!! How fun that you got to go and help your mom mail them!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, so cute doggie. I just love him.
    I enjoy reading your post. Nice pictures.

    Thanks
    ~ Sunita
    Christmas Cards

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!