9/13/15

Fall Fun!!

 Can you believe it is only one week until Autumn???? 
Where did the summer go, Arty!!


 I know Dory,  the weather is starting to change here and they even say we will be getting some R-A-I-N soon!!! 
What do you think about Autumn, Jakey??


I think it starts the most dreadful of all seasons here at our place, the dreaded, "Dress Up Season"!!  It lasts from now until January, starting with Halloween, then Thanksgiving, Christmas and Dory's Birthday!! There are going to be costumes galore!!!

 I am going to try and get up another tutorial for dressing up for the holidays!!! 
 But, as you can tell, Mama is slacking and actually making me PUT ON COSTUMES instead of dressing me up. 
This has to STOP!!


 Oh Jakey,  just think of all the fun we are going to have during dress up season!!! There will be presents, treats, extra snuggles oh, and did I mention treats???

Speaking of fun and treats, the Sadie Hawkins Dance is coming up quick!!



Mr. Bailey has, most graciously, agreed to come along with me,
Girls, if you haven't asked that special friend yet, you better hurry!!



 Mabel asked me, Dory!! Isn't that great!! She is such a cutie AND she loves to get into trouble have fun just as much as I do!!




I don't have a date, but I'm not going to let that stop me!! Bilbo and I have no problem going stag!! Right, Bilbo??




Zzzzzzz.....Huh??What?? Oh yeah, what Jakey said.....Zzzzzzzzz!



So guys and gals, whether you have a date or not, get your pictures into Mama by September 27th and we'll see you at the dance!!










23 comments:

  1. We are heading into Spring, our most favourite time of the year! Mom's garden is in full bloom and the weather is like Goldilocks, not too hot and not too cold *BOL*
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fall, butt this year I'm with you Jakey... my granny bought a howl-o-ween clawstume for me :o( By now no girl asked me for the dance... they are too shy huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited as I just go the girls' costumes yesterday! They are NOT happy about it one single bit...I will be lucky if I can get them to do one photo shoot. They absolutely HATE the whole idea of costumes!! I love that all of your dogs don't mind it one single bit! And they always look SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The treats are the only good part of dressin' up! Beautiful autumn shots!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    ...........for a while there I was thinking Bilbo had found the magic formula for not getting photographed!!! There's no escape it seems; so adopting Dory's concept of getting the best return you can (she mentioned treatz) may be the thing to do boys!!!
    Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. tssskkkkk ..... there was a flasha and a dive and restore and next thing ya know I'm there twice feel freee to dump one.... (there is no delete button on your particular setup here). Sorry guys .... etherwobblies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like fall with the cool weather and since we always are wearing silly stuff, it isn't much of a change for us. Bailie and I have asked our boys to the dance, so I'm sure we will get you a photo soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you all look so pretty in orange - it is funny - we noticed on the weekend all the stores have Christmas stuff out already but we haven't seen much fall or thanks giving items

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well in principle I am against the whole dressing up thing.
    But then Bilbo does look cute in his tartan.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel ya Jakey, I try to hide under the bed but my fat butt can't fit. Bilbo, congrats on getting asked to the dance by Mabel, she's a real cutie.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  11. mom does a fantastic job of dressing all of you...you could live here, we have no autumn and you might not dress up until Christms

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's that time of year again. The weather is not cooperating here in California. It's still extremely hot
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. We gotta get you our pictures.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love Autumn! Rain not so much and dressing up, but mom knows better than to try. You guys are just too cute though. I am thinking of asking Easy the Weimie wonder if he'd come? Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are so excited that fall is around the corner! We will happily be dressed up if Mom want's to do that. We could definitely use cooler weather!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  16. It feels like fall here! We are all looking forward to the dance - Mom says she is going to send you an email later today!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  17. To us, the arrival of fall means cooler temps and hopefully snow soon to follow:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  18. What? Dory doesn't have a date? How can that be? Did she not ask Bailey? Yes, time is moving quickly. Before you know it, it will be time for the BAR!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  19. We haven't gotten around to getting dates either because Lady has been "busy" with back to school and is not prioritizing it. We need to get on that.

    Hope you find a great date Dory!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhhh looky all the fall clothes!! I love them all,, and ohh the modeling is perfect!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  21. HOLY CRAP!!! Don't put any ideas into my Ma's head...please!!!!! I hates puttin' on those creepy costumes, and I have escaped every year, butts she's got a funny look in her eyes lately, and lookin' on the puter, sayin' stuffs like, 'oh that's adorables! Ruby would look FABulous in that!" WHAT??! It's like she's just met me or somethings!!
    Anyhu, Ma wanted me to ask you, is the Dance Formal or casual like when she was in school.
    When she was a lass, (like in the Dino ages...hehehehe) they dressed up in overalls and country wear (hey, we're from CA, Sadie Hawkins sounds very 'country' to us!!! BOL)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. We hate to say it but you all look great in your outfits.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!