9/6/15

Help Wanted on Labor Day


May I have your attention please!!

As you might remember, one of my Blogville City Manager duties is making sure Blogville City Hall is fully staffed. I was just notified that, due to urgent family matters, the Blogville Executive Office Manager is taking an extended leave of absence. This important position needs to be filled immediately!



 Here is the office where you would be working! 

 
Any Blogville resident who is interested will be considered (canine, feline, bovine, porcine, reptile or bunny), we all know Blogville is an equal opportunity employer!

Job Duties include:
 Blogville Correspondence
Light Bookkeeping and payroll
Scheduling  Meetings
Answering phones
Solving  occasional "disagreements" between the Mayoral Doodz,  Frankie and Ernie...or Arty and myself.

 
The Blogville Executive Offices have a kitchen with unlimited Chewy.com treats along with scheduled lunch and nap times!  We also have flexible hours to fit your needs.
 

 Please let us know if you are interested and leave your Salary Requirements
 (rounded up to the nearest treat) 
in the comments.


Interviews will be held ASAP! 

Thank you,
Dory
Blogville City Manager



 

15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OMD, the Taffster has had to resign? I do hope that all is well with her - but it will be exciting to see who applies for the pawsition and who lands the plum post &*> Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope efurrything is fine with the former owner of that job... I love the part with the chewy treats, that would be perfect for a greedy guy like me... but I can't solve disagreements... I'm more the reason for some of that cases LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could be a marketing director and make lot of money doing advertising. this is so good i almost volunteered me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope all is well with Taffy and her paws will be hard to fill! I make a decent paw-lice officer but don't know if I could do all that hard office stuff. I'm sure one of the clever and dedicated Blogville residents will sign up.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, I hope all is okay. I am sure someone from Blogville will step up to fill those big empty shoes!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sorry to hear that Taffy has her paws full with taking care of her humans and are sending some POTP their way. We don't think either of us is suited for that job though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, dear, we're sorry about Taffy and hope she and her family are okay.

    We hope you can find someone to fill her paw shoes soon. Is/has someone replaced Puddles, or will she be returning to her position?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are all hoping things get better for Taffy and her family - hope she can return soon.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you know, I am interested in the position. With mum's help, I am sure I could fill the huge shoes of Taffy. The salary requirement is open as I LUV all Chewy treats.

    ttfn and Toodle pip

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an excellent recruitment announcement Dory. Well done!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. we are sure there will be many applicants

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is too bad that Taffy has had to resign, but we know her mom has her hands full right now
    Hope you get some great applicants
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    Pee Es
    Mabel says Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sure hope Taffy is okay. We haven't heard from her in a while. I hope you get a great applicant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh boy, you really found Nemo... without spending two hours at the movies... dogs are egg-stremely smart, I guessed it :o)it's a great place... think my mom dreams now about shopping at cannery row :o)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!