9/28/15

Walkies in the Forest


 

OH, hi there!! I hope you all had a lovely weekend!! 
I was lucky enough to spend some time in the great outdoors this weekend. That's right, Mama and I went to the "Park Part" of Sequoia Gardens! The "Park Part" is chuck full of humongous Redwood Trees!!




I think Bigfoot was here, Mama
This is one of the few Redwood Forest Groves that allows dogs on the paths.  Probably because Bigfoot is afraid of doggies.



Yep, most likely Bigfoot....or maybe a raccoon.
Check out this big tree stump!!
Needless to say, there was TONS of peemail to be read from all kinds of animals!!





Mama says the forest is one of her most favorite, "Happy Places"




Wowsers, more peemail!!
I think it may be one of my favorite reading spots!!



So much peemail, so little time BOLBOL!!




Do you have a favorite, happy place???




Ooops, almost forgot!! We wanted to let you know that we will be having a Blog Hop for the Sadie Hawkins Dance!!  

Share what you did before (or after) the dance, show us your favorite dance steps. If you didn't get your pictures in, no worries,, you can still join the dance fun! 

Make sure to  link up this Thursday!!

19 comments:

  1. I know exactly what I would have left on that giant tree stump.BOL

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Such places as this would make me very happy too, Dory... just being out in nature is a happy-making thing!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish this trees could talk... I bet they know the bestest stories... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you if i ever get to see those giant trees it will be my very own happy place. so beautiful.. shame on them writing peemail on the table..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those are REAL trees for sure Dory. Most impressive. And so much pee-mail..
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting place to walk and read mail. Must have been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom would love to see the redwoods again!
    See you all on Thursday!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so fun!! What a grand forest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like the best place for walkies EVER!!! Those are the hugest trees I've ever seen! How cool!!!! You and your mom must have had a blast!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you see teddy bears? Dad always tells me that there are teddy bears in the woods but I haf never seen any!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's absolutely gorgeous! We're hoping to see some of those big trees next spring, when we caravan down for Blog Paws!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a great adventure!! My happy place is the beach. Just sitting on the sea wall watching the tide. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We would love to visit those great BIG redwoods - then you could check out some peemail from us too, Dory:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely outing you had Aunt Dory! I love that place so many places to leave peemail. My favorite place right now is in Mommys arms. I am always happy there.
    I can't wait for the dance!!

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - what a huge tree stump! We love taking hikes in the autumn too, Dory!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  16. It must be EXHAUSTING reading all that peemail!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!