9/12/16

Neighborhood Campaigning


I had a talk with Mama and let her know, with Election Day coming up, I better get out and about in the neighborhood to meet and greet perspective voters!!


I hit the sidewalk focused on meeting and greeting as many of my constituents as possible.


I read up on all the local news and peemail pawlitical editorials



I made sure to show my face and let the neighborhood know I was ready to jump in and roll up my furs!



I also made sure Mama stayed in line...it's always a good idea to keep the assistants string training current!


I even let her take a short break to catch her breath...
and then we were off again!


I checked in on all the "fenced in" pups...



All of that and I still had time to fill up a poop bag...I always amaze Mama with my ability, as a small pup, to fill a poop bag BOL!




 
We were on the last leg of the tour when we met Miss Kitty!


We had a short Q & A session...


...and even a photo op!! She was a very smart and friendly kitty
and asked lots of good questions!!

Speaking of Questions....next Tuesday my fellow Candy Date Christmas and I will be resuming:
DEBATE TUESDAY!!
for the first 2 weeks we will be posing the questions, but then we will be taking your questions....So start thinking and feel free to ask questions about myself or my beautiful and smart Vice Mayor Candy Date, Mabel!!
We hope to see you then!








21 comments:

  1. Arty, did you kiss any puppies (or babies)? I understand that all campaigning politicians have to do that quite often when on the stump.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I need to start thinkin of kweshtuns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Arty you are working real hard!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Bravo Arty, good to see you pounding the pavements in pursuit of pawlitikul preference... (try saying that 87 times quickly...) Have a care though; we know that health can become an issue if you over-do things!!! Looking forward to further debate. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you sure found lots of pee mail and I liked all your answers. good job on training mama to use that string properly and last of all a TALKING CAT? yowsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope you can help Miss Kitty to get fresh grown nip in da hood :o) and I agree with you we always have to watch the other end of the legs while we walk our humans :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pawsome campaigning! I can't wait for Debate Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arty you are an ideal candidate! Good luck in the election to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job of canvassing the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arty you are one talented Pup and so good at campaigning and pressing the flesh and listening. Did you find any babies to kiss? That Kitty was rather chilled!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see ya out and about, hittin' da campaign trail, Arty!

    Ya wants us to spread da word bout yer candidacy da nextest walk we goes on?

    Art for mayor of Blogville!! Woof! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  12. On the campaign trail!! Good for you :)
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good to see you out in the hood shakin babies and kissin paws or somethin along those lines. Keep up the good work.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  14. some excellent campaigning there Arty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Smart to get out and meet with everyone and shake some paws! Is your mama a real problem with tugging on her string? That cracked us up!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good job Arty. With that personality how could someone not vote for you
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  17. Arty, that sounds like it was a very informative campaign stroll! Isn't it amazing how much news we can catch up on while out getting some exercise!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice job ARty - getting out and about - and keeping the mama in line too!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel and your best gal Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, awesome! I thought I saw you in our neighborhood the other day! And it looked like Jakey with you. But then they started barking at me and Cam, so we knew it wasn't you.
    Good luck with the campaign!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!